Ham and veggie cheesy casserole. Veggie Ham and Cheese Egg Bake. I love making an easy one dish breakfast when I am hosting brunch or bringing a breakfast dish to a potluck. Some of my other favorites egg bakes are Sausage Cheese and Veggie Bake, Tex Mex Breakfast Casserole and this Spinach Feta and Artichoke Bake.
Remove from heat; stir in cheeses until blended. This Ham and Cheese Casserole is loaded with Challah Bread, ham, cheese, herbs, and eggs. It's just so cozy and savory…a dream breakfast! Food preparation Ham and veggie cheesy casserole is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes a lot more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 13 components, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements Ham and veggie cheesy casserole
- It’s 4 cups of cooked cubed ham.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups – cooked rice.
- Provide 2 cans for Campbell’s cheddar cheese soup healthy request.
- Provide 1 bag of low fat shredded cheddar cheese (2 cups).
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Require 1 can peas.
- Give 1 bag of cooked broccoli.
- Give 1 cup – chopped carrots.
- Give 1 1/2 cups chopped celery.
- Need 1 – chopped onion.
- Prepare Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste for Salt, pepper, adobo seasoning.
- Prepare of Fried onion crisps for topping.
You could make it a veggie casserole, make it with spicy sausage, or even use pizza flavors. The sky is the limit and you can't go wrong. If you love this Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole, you'll also love: crockpot breakfast casserole, waffle sausage breakfast casserole, and hawaiian eggs As I said, this ham and cheese breakfast casserole is a super humble dish, but this is the only thing I would eat for Christmas brunch growing up. Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole is impossible to mess up and super tasty!
Ham and veggie cheesy casserole start cooking
- Sauté the onion, carrots, and celery in large pan with olive oil and season..
- Once cooked through add remaining ingredients except for fried onions.
- Let cheese melt through and mix well. Add to large greased casserole pan and top with fried onion crisps.
- Cook uncovered for 30 min at 375°.
Bake ham and cheese in a classic custard of eggs and milk, because sometimes the simplest ideas are the best. Stir in ham, then add cheese pieces and stir well. Put four favorite breakfast ingredients – ham, eggs, cheese and bread – into one dish and you have the perfect morning wake-up call for a house full of guests. Depending on what part of the country you're from, you might think of this as savory bread pudding, breakfast strata, or breakfast casserole. How to Make Giada's Ham and Cheese Bake