Neer dosa and potatoes with coconut chutney. Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy Neer dosa is a South Indian recipe made of raw rice and water. It is thin, delicate and needs just three ingredients – rice flour. Friends do like,share and subscribe our channel.keep watch.
Coconut chutney or kayi chutney is served with all kind of dosas and idlies. There are so many varieties of coconut chutneys. This is a plain coconut chutney recipe prepared using fresh grated coconut, green chili, ginger, little coriander leaves, tamarind and salt. Food preparation Neer dosa and potatoes with coconut chutney is a fun point, moreover it becomes much more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 20 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients for Neer dosa and potatoes with coconut chutney
- Require of For potato veg.
- Require 6 of potato small peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 3 for onion chopped.
- Require 3 of tomato chopped.
- You need 3-4 – green chili chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- Require 4 tbsp for green onion chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp – salt.
- It’s 1 tsp for Kashmiri red chili powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried fenugreek leaves.
- Require leaves of Some coriander.
- Give 5 curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – cumin seeds.
- Need 1/4 of mustard seeds.
- Need 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
- It’s for For neer dosa.
- Require 1 cup of rice(socked).
- Give As required for Salt.
- Require 1 cup of water(in to the bowl).
- Require 1/2 cup – fresh coconut grated.
Easy masala dosa with coconut chutney. (Anjum's Australian Spice Stories). Add the potatoes and season to taste, then press down into the pan with a potato masher to coarsely mash the. Take ½ cup tightly packed freshly grated coconut in a small grinder. Remove coconut chutney in a serving bowl.
Neer dosa and potatoes with coconut chutney start cooking
- Take a pan add oil add mustard seeds and cumin seeds stir and green chili curry leaves and add potato onion tomatoes and stir add salt turmeric powder and red Kashmiri chili stir and cook with lid slow Flame for 10 to 15 minutes then add fenugreek leaves coriander leaves and Flame off.
- Let's start with grinding rice socked with water and then add in fresh coconut grated now grind it all in to a smooth paste 'then transfer it in to the bowl with water added in then add salt and stir in properly now heat up the oil in the and smear it all over the pan using the tissue paper once the pan is hotter add in the batter and 30 40 seconds after 40 seconds lift from the said and fold in quarter take it out in a serving plate neer dosa is ready.
- Ready to neer dosa and potato veg.
- Serve with coconut chattny.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
Drain the water and grind the rice along with the grated coconut to a fine paste adding water as required. Neer dosa , literally means 'water dosa ', comes from the unique region of Dakshin Kannada. It is prepared with watery rice batter and tastes best with Full of nutrition, this dosa is the best for every weight watcher. When served with tomato and coconut chutney , this cholesterol-free dosa will not. Coconut chutney made with fresh coconut, lentils, subtly spiced with green chilies and tempered with fresh curry leaves giving a soothing earthy fla.