Lemon Preserved Roasted Chicken with Vegetables.
Cooking Lemon Preserved Roasted Chicken with Vegetables is a fun point, moreover it becomes a lot more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the following 9 ingredients, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Lemon Preserved Roasted Chicken with Vegetables
- You need of Ingredients.
- You need 1 of Whole Roasting Chicken.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh cracked pepper.
- Prepare 5 cup of root vegetables (potaoes, carrots, onions, etc).
- You need 2 of quarters preserved lemon.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried parsli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mashed garlic.
Lemon Preserved Roasted Chicken with Vegetables step by step
- Preheat oven at 375°F.
- Peel and cut vegetables. Toss them together with half the olive oil, the parsley, the garlic paste, and 1/4 preserved lemon cut finely..
- Make a bed with the vegetable mix in a baking dish..
- Dry the skin of the chicken. Insert the second quarter of the preserved lemon in the cavity of the chicken. Add a little salt and pepper in the cavity..
- Put the chicken on the bed of vegetables and rub the other half of olive oil on the skin of the chicken. Dust with salt and pepper..
- Put in oven for about 1h, until the internal temperature of the chicken has reached 180°F and the vegetables are nicely roasted..
- Remove the dish from the over and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving..