Taco Frito Casserole.
Food preparation Taco Frito Casserole is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes a lot more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 15 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Taco Frito Casserole
- You need 1 Pound Ground Beef.
- You need 1-2 Tablespoons for Oil.
- It’s 1/2 for Onion.
- Give 1 – Garlic.
- Give 1/3 – Taco Packet or more based on preference.
- It’s 1/3 Cup for Water.
- Need 1/2 Can for Rotel (10 oz can) add more or less.
- Prepare 1 Can for Red Enchilada Sauce.
- You need 1 Cup Masa Prepared According to Package.
- It’s 1 Can Refried Beans.
- Need 1 Cup – Rice.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Shredded Cheese.
- Need 2 Cups for Fritos.
- It’s 2 for Flour Tortillas.
- Provide Garnish with lettuce, sour cream, and salsa.
Taco Frito Casserole step by step
- Add oil to frying pan. Saute onions and garlic..
- Add ground beef and taco packet seasoning with water. Simmer for 10 minutes until ground beef is cooked thoroughly. Add refried beans and Rotel. Stir..
- Prepare Masa according to mixture on package. Line bottom of 8×8 glass baking dish with 3/4 of Masa. Bake 350 degrees for 10 minutes to pre cook crust layer. Remove crust from oven..
- Begin layering casserole. First, create a layer with meat bean mixture, pour ⅓ of the Red Enchilada sauce over meat mixture. Sprinkle ⅓ cup of rice. Sprinkle shredded cheese. Sprinkle with ½ cup of Fritos. Layer with 1 flour tortilla and repeat layer pattern twice. Top with remaining Masa, cheese and Fritos..
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes..
- Serve with lettuce, olives, salsa, sour cream, and additional Fritos..