Malpua. Malpua recipe – Detailed recipe of malpua along with step by step photos. Malpua is a sweet pancake popular in Uttar pradesh, Rajsthan, Bihar, West bengal, Orissa and Maharashtra. Malpua is an upgraded version of the humble pua, where the pua is soaked in a sugar syrup and The Bihari version of malpua also has added banana to it.
malpura recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. an exotic pancake dessert snack which is hugely popular for the combination of malpua with rabri. this recipe is also known as bengali. Malpua recipe with step by step photos. Malpua is a traditional North Indian sweet of soft, fluffy and So this recipe is indeed a Fluffy version of malpua. the inner texture is fluffy and the outside edges. Cooking Malpua is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be much more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 10 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition for Malpua
- You need 200 gm of Refined flour.
- Need 100 gm semolina.
- Give 1 teaspoon – feenel seeds.
- Need 1/2 tsp for baking powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of green cardemon.
- You need 500 ml for milk.
- Require 1 cup of ghee.
- Prepare 250 gm for sugar.
- It’s 200 ml water.
- Prepare 50 gm khoya.
Malpua is a mouthwatering pancake recipe specially prepared during the Eid and Holi festival. At Times Food Learn how to make mouthwatering Malpua Step by Step, Prep Time, Cook Time and required. ? Malpua. Refined flour pancakes fried in ghee and dunked in sugar syrup. Malpua is a sweet pancake-style treat that's popular throughout Bangladesh and India.
- To prepare a sugar syrup place a pan over medium flame and add sugar stir untill it disolved then add 2-3 tsp milk and stir again..
- Mix refined flour,rava,khoya,baking powder,fennel seeds,cardemon powder and make a proper mixture in pouring consistency and not to thick..
- Then heat ghee in medium flame heat and spread mixture and cook untill it golden brown..
- Then dip malpuva in sugar syrup for 10 min.
- Then served hot with the garnishing of rose pettels..
Malpua is often served as a tasty dessert, a sweet snack. Jaggery Malpua is a delicious but quick dessert characterised by this luxuriant flavour, speckled with exciting tinges of fennel. These melt-in-the-mouth whole wheat flour malpuas should ideally be served. Malpua is a delectable pancake recipe made from refined flour and semolina. Malpua is a truly traditional Indian Dessert which is very popular and extremely irresistible.