Homemade Butter cookies??.
Food preparation Homemade Butter cookies?? is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes much more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 8 components, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Homemade Butter cookies??
- Need 1 butter.
- Require 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla.
- Give 1 – large egg.
- Need 2 for and 1/4 cups all-Purpose flour.
- Require 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Require 1 – 2 Tablespoons milk or as required.
- Provide – Chocolate syrup or chocolate garnash (optional for decoration).
Homemade Butter cookies?? instructions
- In a large bowl, using a mixer or a hand whisker beat the butter and sugar together on medium-high speed until smooth for about 2 minutes. Add the egg, vanilla extract and beat on high speed until combined, about 1 minute. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl and beat again as needed to combine..
- On low speed, beat in the flour and salt. Turn up to high speed and beat until completely combined. On medium speed, beat in 1.5 Tablespoons of milk. You want a dough that’s creamy and pipe-able (but still thick), so you may need up to 2 or 2.5 Tablespoons of milk or as required note that d more milk u add d more likely ur cookie is going to spread so u will have to put it in a fridge before baking.
- Add your large piping tip to the piping bag. Spoon a little bit of dough into the piping bag and pipe to see if the batter is thick enough to be piped. If the dough is creamy enough to pipe, continue piping the dough in circles if not transfer back and add milk till u reach d perfect consistency.
- Chill the shaped cookies on the baking sheet for 20-30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°F (177°C) Bake the chilled cookies for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned on the sides. The cookies will spread like all cookies do, but not completely lose their shape especially if you chilled the shaped dough. If the cookies are smaller, they will take closer to 12 minutes. Keep your eye on them. They’re done when the edges lightly brown..
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely..
- Decorate as desired n serve wit tea or juice?❤.
- Plain cookies stay fresh in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week. Cookies with chocolate or cherries stay fresh in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days or in the refrigerator for 1 week..