Poori-Potato Masala/ Aloo curry. Potato Curry Recipe for Poori is a traditional North Indian breakfast recipe, usually referred as Aloo ki Sabzi. This spicy, aromatic and tangy potato. Poori masala recipe – Simple potato curry for Poori or puri.
For more side dishes for poori, you can check Potato sagu Chana masala Veg kurma. Potatoes: Boil the potatoes until fork tender or until just done and not mushy. If the potatoes are cooked mushy, they will make your masala dosa soft when you stuff this. Food preparation Poori-Potato Masala/ Aloo curry is a fun point, in addition it comes to be more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 12 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Poori-Potato Masala/ Aloo curry
- You need 5-6 for potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp. for Mustard seeds.
- Give 1/2 tsp for Urad dal.
- Provide 2 tsp for Chana dal.
- Need 4 of Green chillies (slit).
- Provide 2 – spring Curry leaves.
- You need 2 Tsp of ginger (chopped).
- Provide 4 Onion (sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. – turmeric powder.
- It’s 3 tbspn coriander leaves (chopped).
- Give 4 tbspn for oil.
- You need To taste of salt.
This North Indian Potato Curry is popularly known as Aloo Rasedar. Aloo means potato and Rasedar is a thin tomato gravy. I shared another Potato Curry which I learnt from my mother-in-law, Potato Curry in Yogurt Sauce (Dahi Vale Aloo), which is also a no. i have posted several variations of potato curry recipe, but this recipe of poori masala is very unique and special. this recipe certainly can finally, i request you to check my other simple and easy curry or sabzi recipes collection with this post of poori masala recipe. it includes recipes like aloo fry, aloo. In our home, Potato masala that is usually served with puri is a simple recipe and almost like a dry saute.
Poori-Potato Masala/ Aloo curry making process
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles, peel and mashed potatoes. Keep aside..
- Heat oil, add mustard seeds after it cracks add urad dal and chanadhal fry till golden brown..
- Add curry leaves, ginger, green chillies and onions. Saute till translucent..
- Add turmeric powder, mashed potatoes and salt..
- Add more water to adjust the consistency. Allow to boil and garnish with coriander leaves..
With the same basic potato masala recipe, variations are prepared, away from monotony. Adding besan (chick pea flour) towards the end of the cooking process. This simple vegan curry of potato is also called Potato Bhaji or Aloo Bhaaji or Poori Masala or Potato masala. I've posted a detailed tutorial on how to make puffy puris, click on the link to learn more. Poori Masala Recipe is quite popular across india. you.