Shahi Matar-paneer. This recipe of matar paneer is a shahi recipe and a very quick and easy recipe.tried and tested many many times by me. I assure you that you will like it. Matar Paneer Recipe is a quick and easy recipe for making Shahi Matar Paneer on Curries And Stories With Neelam only on Get Curried.
Delicious, rich & creamy restaurant style shahi paneer. Shahi dishes originated in the royal kitchens of the Mughals Keywords shahi paneer recipe. This particular matar paneer recipe is known as shahi matar paneer. Food preparation Shahi Matar-paneer is a fun point, in addition it comes to be more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 22 ingredients, you can begin cooking 17 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition for Shahi Matar-paneer
- You need 250-300 gm of paneer.
- Prepare 1 cup – peas- fresh or frozen.
- Prepare 1-1.25 cup for water or add as required.
- Require 1/2 teaspoon – cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon – turmeric powder.
- Require 1/4-1/2 teaspoon – red chilli powder.
- Give 1/4 teaspoon – garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tblspn malai or cream.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide 2-3 tblspn oil.
- Provide leaves – Coriander.
- Require to taste – Salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of kitchen king masala.
- Provide for For masala paste:.
- Give 3 of medium sized tomatoes – roughly chopped.
- Require 2 medium sized onion – Chopped.
- Need 1-2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 inch – ginger – Chopped.
- Require 4-5 cloves – garlic- Chopped.
- Need leaves – Roughly chopped Coriander.
- Provide 4-5 cashew – Chopped.
- Need 4-5 of whole black peppercorns(salute kali mirch).
Shahi means royal and the preparation will surely provide a royal treatment to your taste buds. The supple taste of the silky. Matar Paneer is an awesome side-Dish had along with roti, Chapathi, Naan and also goes excellent with rice. This dish is made with matar (Green Peas) and Paneer (Cottage Cheese) blend together.
Shahi Matar-paneer making process
- In a grinder or blender take all the masala paste ingredients..
- Grind all the ingredients to a smooth paste..
- Now heat the oil or ghee.Add cumin seeds.Saute the cumin till they splutter..
- Then add the masala paste.stirs well..
- Saute for 10-12 min.or more on a low to medium flame till the oil separates from the paste..
- Add all the dry spice powders.stir well..
- Now,add malai or cream..
- Stir and saute for a min..
- Then add the peas or Matar.stir again..
- Add water and season with salt..
- Cover the cooker tightly and pressure cook till the peas are cooked. Cook for about 2 to 3 whistles or 9 to 10 min..
- When the pressure drops on it's own, open the lid of the pressure cooker..
- Add sugar..
- Add paneer cubes. Simmer for 1 to 2 min.on a low flame or till the paneer cubes get cooked..
- Don't overcook otherwise paneer becomes dense and hard..
- Garnish it with coriander leaves..
- Serve Matar-paneer with roties, prathas, naan and rice..
Matar paneer or mutter paneer made in restaurant style with video & stepwise photos. Delicious, creamy rich paneer peas gravy to make your meal special. Shahi Paneer is a super popular paneer dish where paneer is cooked in a rich and creamy gravy. The gravy is little sweet, creamy and wonderfully aromatic. Everyone has their own way of making shahi.