Coconut chutney for dosa. Coconut chutney is a condiment made with fresh coconut, dal, chilies & spices. Serve coconut chutney with dosa, idli, vada or pongal. Coconut chutney is an essential side dish served as a dip with South Indian tiffin breakfast like Idli, Dosa and Medu Vada.
A South Indian can never have enough recipes for Coconut chutney. Or for that matter Tomato Chutney and Onion Chutney. We are a typical South Indian "idli-dosa" for breakfast family. Cooking Coconut chutney for dosa is a fun point, moreover it comes to be much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 1 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Coconut chutney for dosa
- It’s 1 cup grated coconut.
- It’s 2 tbspn of curd.
- Prepare 3 – green chillies.
- Require Salt.
- It’s 1 tbspn for coriander leaves.
- You need – Small piece of ginger.
- Require – Vaghar.
- Require – Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp – mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp – urad dal.
- Prepare 8-10 – curry leaves.
I make this chutney at-least twice a week. Coconut chutney made with fresh coconut, lentils, subtly spiced with green chilies and tempered with fresh curry leaves giving a soothing earthy fla. Add mustard seeds, red chilies, cumin seeds, urad dal, hing, curry leaves and top it on chutney and serve with dosa, idli or any south Indian breakfast. Instructions for making coconut chutney: Transfer the fresh grated coconut into a mixie jar.
Coconut chutney for dosa making
- Take grated coconut,curd,ginger,green chillies,salt and very little coriander leaves grind it into fine paste. Vaghar- Add little oil to the pan crackle mustard seeds and urad dal,add curry leaves,now add this vaghar to the grinded paste mix well serve with dosa!.
Add in required water and grind the coconut until fine paste. Transfer the ground chutney into a bowl. Temper it with oil, mustard, red chili, asafoetida and curry leaves. Serve it with dosa or chutney. Simple and easy Coconut Chutney – this popular Indian chutney pairs well with idli, dosa, vadas and so much more!