Banana Pan Cake. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. They're not as delicious as when they're fresh. Serve the pancakes while still hot with maple syrup, sliced bananas and confectioners' sugar if desired.
Light And Fluffy Banana Pancakes That Are Simple And So Full Of Flavor. Everyone Loves These Pancakes That Are Perfect Topped With Nutella, Chocolate Syrup Or Even Buttermilk Syrup. Banana pancakes is a pancake dish prepared using bananas and pancake batter as primary ingredients. Cooking Banana Pan Cake is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being extra unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the following 9 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements Banana Pan Cake
- You need 11/2 cup wheat flour.
- Need 3 of ripe bananas.
- Provide 1/4 cup organic jaggery.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 glass – buttermilk.
- It’s 2 pinch of baking soda.
- It’s 3/4 tsp – fennel seeds.
- Prepare as needed – Ghee for shallow fry.
Eggless banana pancakes recipe – Soft, fluffy and delicious banana pancakes made without eggs. This eggless banana pancakes recipe works well with plain flour or whole wheat flour. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. You won't miss any of it!
Banana Pan Cake step by step
- In a mixture jar add ripe bananas Finely chopped jaggery blend them add buttermilk give a mix.
- In a bowl add flour salt fennel seeds cardamom powder and baking soda mix well add buttermilk banana mixture as much required to make pouring consistency let this mixture to rest for 10 to 15 minutes mix thoroughly so air incorporate.
- On a pan add ghee one tsp on a medium flame pour two tbsp of batter roste it till golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve it with maple syrup honey or fresh strawberries.
There's zero butter or oil in these pancakes too. Banana pancakes — so easy and delicious. A fruity breakfast treat that's simple to make and will get you pretending like it's the weekend. With the right ingredients and a little time spent in the kitchen. A quick and easy banana pancake recipe for light and fluffy banana pancakes.