Shahi Mava Paneer Malpua. Paneer malpua is a heavenly dessert recipe, which will treat your taste buds with it's tempting flavours. You can also try these delicacies for your festive spread: Besan ladoo, nariyal ke ladoo, balushahi, mysore pak, malpua,jalebi, basundi, rasgulla, shahi tukda, gajar ka halwa. masala chicken. #shrutisrecipe #shahipaneer In this video i have shown how to make Easy and tasty Shahi Paneer at your home. Shahi Rava Malpua, a mixture of mava, pitachios, cashewnuts and sugar is stuffed in a covering of sweet semolina dough and deep fried and then dipped Then after take a one bowl of rava dough and make a small katori.
They make a perfect meal time dessert. Heat the clarified butter in a pan. Add batter by tablespoonfuls to the pan. Cooking Shahi Mava Paneer Malpua is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be much more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the following 17 components, you can start cooking 11 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients Shahi Mava Paneer Malpua
- You need 1 Cup for refined flour.
- Need 1/4 Cup semolina.
- You need 1 tsp for sugar.
- Provide 50 gm paneer crumbled.
- Prepare 100 gm of khoya.
- It’s 1 cup – milk.
- You need 2 pinch Cardamom powder.
- Require 1 tbs for fennel seeds.
- Require 2 pinch baking powder.
- Require of Food colour orange and green (optional).
- Prepare 6-8 of string safffron.
- Need 8-10 – Chopped almond.
- Give 6-8 for cherry.
- Need for Ghee as needed for frying.
- Need for For sugar syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup – Water.
Cookthe malpua on both sides until light brown. Shahi Paneer Recipe, Learn how to make Shahi Paneer (absolutely delicious recipe of Shahi Paneer ingredients and cooking method) The best dish to It is one of the most popular vegetarian curries in Indian cuisine and can be eaten with roti, naan or rice. This Shahi Paneer recipe is Excellent and find. Malpua recipe – Malpua are small sweet pancakes traditionally made during festivals like Holi, Diwali and Navratri.
Shahi Mava Paneer Malpua how to cook
- Take a pan add water and sugar, boil 8 to 10 minutes and make sugar syrup..
- Take a big mixer jar add mava, paneer, semolina,and maida and milk, blend it and make smooth lumps free batter..
- Add fennel seeds and cardamom powder and mix well..
- Now add baking powder and divide batter into three parts..
- Add orange food colour in one part and mix well..
- Add green food colour in 2 and part and mix well..
- In third part add action strings and mix well..
- Now keep batter for about 15 to 20 minutes to rest.
- Take a deep flat pan heat ghee and fry all malpuas in round shape or with the help of mould u can make flower shape..
- Dip in to sugar syrup for 2 to 3 minute, garnish with cherry and chopped almonds..
- Serve hot with rabdi Or you can eat without rabdi.
Malpua recipe – Detailed recipe of malpua along with step by step photos. Malpua is a sweet pancake popular in Uttar pradesh, Rajsthan, Bihar, West bengal, Orissa and Maharashtra. Paneer Malpua is a north Indian Dessert. Holi is around the corner so why not make the perfect sweet dessert that can be cooked in a short period of time. Yummy, delicious, easy to make, and absolutely perfect for the holi festival!