Turkish Rice Pudding – Sutlac(chocolate version).
Food preparation Turkish Rice Pudding – Sutlac(chocolate version) is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 6 active ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition for Turkish Rice Pudding – Sutlac(chocolate version)
- Require 1 cup – rice(any basmati or dehradun rice or any fragnent rice).
- Give 1 cup – sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark chocolate.
- Need 1 ltr for milk.
- You need for Walnut and salted kaju(slightly crushed).
- Provide 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
Turkish Rice Pudding – Sutlac(chocolate version) process
- First wash the rice. In a pan add water and cook the rice or you can take already cooked rice. Till all the water is absorbed and the rice become sticky and smashed..
- Then crush the nuts a little. Add milk to the rice. Let it boil for 5 min. Then add the sugar. Cook till the sugar melts. Now in a bowl take cornstarch add milk to it. Mix it and put it in the milk. Keep stiring continously till it becomes thick..
- Now add the chopped chocolate and half of the dry fruits. Mix it. Then put it in small containers. In a pan add water, place a stand and then put the small containers. Cover the lid and then steam it for 20 min. Let it cool. Garnish it with the remaining dry fruits and gratted chocolate. Put it in the fridge. For 2-3 hrs and then serve. In the original recipe it is baked with egg and served hot..