Jeera-Methi Cookies (From Wheat Flour) Without Oven.
Food preparation Jeera-Methi Cookies (From Wheat Flour) Without Oven is a fun point, furthermore it becomes a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 12 components, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition of Jeera-Methi Cookies (From Wheat Flour) Without Oven
- Require 1 cup of Wheat Flour.
- Need 1/2 tsp cumin seeds.
- Prepare for Salt as per taste.
- Provide 1 tsp powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for Roasted Kasuri Methi (Fenugreek leaves).
- Require 21/2 tbsp of oil.
- Require 1/4 tsp – baking soda.
- Need of Water as required.
- It’s For Baking.
- Need 1 – Thick Pan / Kadhai.
- You need 1 ring.
- You need 1 grease plate.
Jeera-Methi Cookies (From Wheat Flour) Without Oven step by step
- Take the kneading bowl add flour, cumin seeds, salt, powdered sugar, roasted Kasuri Methi, oil..
- Mix it all well. Like a bread crumbs. Now add baking soda. Mix it well. Now add little little water and bind the flour. (We doesn't knead the dough, just bind it) into stiff Dough. Give rest of 10 min cove it too..
- Place a pan/ kadhai on low flame. Keep ring in it. Cover it. Preheat for 10 min..
- Now make two parts. Roll it on flat surface. It will crack. Tight it with fingers. Roll 1 cm thick. Cut the sides.
- Now cut into squares, prick it with toothpick. Place cookies in greased plate..
- Keep the plate in preheated kadhai ring. Cover it. Bake the cookies for 15-20 min..
- Cookies are ready. Enjoy with tea.