Airfryer Chicken Cutlet. Hi, In this video I shared my own style chicken cutlet recipe. Try this recipe and comment in the comment box. thank you Chicken Cutlet recipe. Whisk egg in a small bowl.
Serves with a simple side salad and dinner is done! #airfryer #chicken. Chicken cutlets are basically thin sliced boneless, skinless chicken breasts which usually come pre-sliced thin. Cutting them yourself is simple to do, once you slice them simply pound them with a mallet. Cooking Airfryer Chicken Cutlet is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 10 components, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Airfryer Chicken Cutlet
- Provide 400 gm for bone less chicken.
- It’s 1 – Onion chopped.
- Require 1/2 tsp for Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp – Red chilli powder.
- Give 1 tbsp for Green chilli,ginger and garlic paste.
- Require 1 tsp Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 string Fresh coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp – Salt to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp for Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
Place the AirFryer Basket onto the Baking Pan. Put the prepared cutlets in the basket and spray both Cook until chicken is evenly browned on both sides (flipping halfway through) and the internal. Our AirFryer (we own this one) is one of the most used appliances in our kitchen! Remove the chicken from the buttermilk, shake off excess buttermilk, and dredge the drumsticks in the seasoned.
Airfryer Chicken Cutlet making process
- First wash the bone less chicken twice with turmeric powder and salt. Keep aside. Boil the chicken in pressure cooker. Wait for 4 whistle till the chicken become tender. Once it is done. Cool it and take out the lid of the cooker. Transfer the chicken to plate. Mash the chicken with masher. Add all the spices. Green chilli,ginger and garlic paste, gram flour,rice flour, baking powder,chopped onion, garam masala, chopped coriander leaves and salt.
- Mix…it. Add little water to make a smooth dough. From the dough mixture make a cutlet shape..
- Preheat Air fryer 200 the C for five minutes. Take out the basket. Brush oil in the basket. Keep the cutlet in the basket. Don't over crowd. Bake the cutlet for fifteen minutes. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a serving plate.Now it is Ready to serve with tomato….ketchup..
Need a delicious airfryer fried chicken recipe? This Air Fryer Chicken recipe has had rave reviews from readers for years upon years now- and for good reason! Put chicken seasoned in airfryer…no flour…cook until crispy…best chicken ever! Thanks so much for this recipe; I followed it exactly and my chicken breast cutlet came out perfectly crispy and juicy. How Do I Cook Chicken Cutlets in the Air Fryer?