Coconut Chutney. Coconut chutney is a Southern Indian chutney-side-dish and condiment, a common in the Indian subcontinent. The condiment is made with coconut pulp ground with other ingredients such as green chillies and coriander. It is served with dosa, idli and vada.
Coconut chutney is a typical condiment that is served with South Indian dishes, especially Idlis and Dosas. It has great texture and a unique taste that compliments many dishes..as idli chutney, dosa chutney, thengai chutney or easy chutney recipe. coconut chutney recipe nariyal tomato chutney, tomato onion chutney, capsicum chutney, mango chutney and banana. Cooking Coconut Chutney is a fun point, additionally it comes to be a lot more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 13 components, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Coconut Chutney
- You need 1 cup for coconut (grated).
- Provide 4-5 – green chillies.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Need 1 for small piece tamarind.
- It’s 1/4 cup – roasted gram.
- Give to taste – Salt.
- It’s as required for Water.
- Need For of Tempering–.
- Need 1 tbspn – oil.
- Require 1/2 for mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp – urad dhal.
- Give 1/4 tsp for cumin/jeera seeds.
- Provide 1 for spring curry leaves.
In this video we will see how to make coconut chutney in Tamil. With some grated coconut and a handful of spices we can make easy chutney. Coconut Chutney – easy, versatile and full of bursting flavors. This is the blueprint for the classic coconut chutney, often eaten alongside idlis and dosai, although it's versatile enough to serve with grilled fish or vegetables.
Coconut Chutney process
- Take coconut in a blender, add green chillies, tamarind,garlic and salt..
- Grind coarsely and add roasted gram.Grind to fine paste adding water..
- Heat oil, add mustard and cumin seeds..
- After it cracks add urad dhal and curry leaves..
- This chutney can be serve thick like paste without tempering also. Pour over the chutney. Mix well and serve..
Coconut chutneys are a favorite in southern India. They're usually eaten with idlis (rice and pulses balls) and dosas (Indian pancakes). Grate coconut, place it along with chilli, fried gram dal. Fresh grated coconut and yogurt form the base of this tangy chutney from South India. Coconut Chutney. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.