Whole Wheat Jaggery Cookies. These Whole Wheat Jaggery Cookies turned out really crispy and yummy and went so well with my chai. They are so easy to make I tested this whole wheat jaggery cookies recipe twice to get them perfect. I was looking for a simple cookie, sweetened with jaggery and crispy..how to make chocolate chip cookies with whole wheat flour and jaggery or atta and gur a healthier alternative to regular chocolate chip cookies.
Paro makes easy millet atta chocolate cookies eggless recipe with jaggery. When bhua and Paro are together, we tend to come up with innovative healthy..tried it with jaggery this time. This whole wheat choco chip cookies recipe was a experiment which turned out to be soo good that I couldn't resist stopping with. Food preparation Whole Wheat Jaggery Cookies is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 6 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 10 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Jaggery Cookies
- Need 1 and 1/2 cup (200 gm) Whole Wheat flour.
- Provide 3/4 cup for Jaggery powder.
- You need 1/4 cup Butter or Ghee.
- Give 1/4 cup for Milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for Baking powder.
- Give 1/4 tsp – Salt.
This is going to be my personal favorite cookie recipes that I've experimented so far. I am going to try this with jaggery syrup next time to note. Sieve together wheat flour, baking powder and salt. These whole wheat cookies are light and crispy.
Whole Wheat Jaggery Cookies process
- Take whole wheat flour in a big mixing bowl..
- Add baking powder and salt and mix well with spoon..
- Add butter or ghee and mix well..
- Add powdered jaggery and mix all well..
- At last add milk and knead a semi-hard dough..
- Rest the dough for 20 minutes..
- Grease the rolling pin and roll the dough into an even sheet of a 1/4 inch thickness..
- Prick with fork and cut with cookie cutter in your desired shape..
- Arrange cookies in greased cookie tray and bake for 15 minutes on 180℃..
- Remove from tray and enjoy after cooling..
They are great with tea or coffee. This is an egg-less cookie recipe. After they become lightly golden brown remove the cookie sheet from the oven. The use of whole wheat flour instead of regular all-purpose flour results in a hearty, but still tender, cookie that has a deeper flavor than the usual. In a large mixing bowl sift all the dry ingredients except oats and sugar.