Malpua. Malpua recipe – Detailed recipe of malpua along with step by step photos. Malpua is a sweet pancake popular in Uttar pradesh, Rajsthan, Bihar, West bengal, Orissa and Maharashtra. Malpua is an upgraded version of the humble pua, where the pua is soaked in a sugar syrup and The Bihari version of malpua also has added banana to it.
malpura recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. an exotic pancake dessert snack which is hugely popular for the combination of malpua with rabri. this recipe is also known as bengali. Malpua recipe with step by step photos. Malpua is a traditional North Indian sweet of soft, fluffy and So this recipe is indeed a Fluffy version of malpua. the inner texture is fluffy and the outside edges. Food preparation Malpua is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being extra special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 7 components, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Malpua
- Give 1 cup for whole wheat flour.
- Provide 2-3 pepper corns grounded coarsely.
- Give 1/2 cup – sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 4 tbsp – powdered sugar for garnishing.
- You need as needed Water for the dough.
- You need 2 tbsp – ghee for the dough.
Malpua is a mouthwatering pancake recipe specially prepared during the Eid and Holi festival. At Times Food Learn how to make mouthwatering Malpua Step by Step, Prep Time, Cook Time and required. ? Malpua. Refined flour pancakes fried in ghee and dunked in sugar syrup. Malpua is a sweet pancake-style treat that's popular throughout Bangladesh and India.
- In a vessel add enough water to the whole wheat flour to make a thick batter..
- Add sugar, 2 tbsp ghee, ground pepper corns to the batter.Mix well.
- Heat Ghee in a kadhai. Drop a spoonful of batter in the kadhai to fry the.malpua..
- Fry the malpua till golden brown in colour..
- When done remove and immediately sprinkle powdered sugar evenly on the malpua..
- Serve Piping hot with Papad..
Malpua is often served as a tasty dessert, a sweet snack. Jaggery Malpua is a delicious but quick dessert characterised by this luxuriant flavour, speckled with exciting tinges of fennel. These melt-in-the-mouth whole wheat flour malpuas should ideally be served. Malpua is a delectable pancake recipe made from refined flour and semolina. Malpua is a truly traditional Indian Dessert which is very popular and extremely irresistible.