Chicken 65. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. So juicy, rightly spiced and delicious. And it's so easy to make with this recipe.
Lower the flame, and add in the chicken pieces slowly. This is an easy to make starter dish. Since kids love chicken we have to plan for. Food preparation Chicken 65 is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 18 ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition of Chicken 65
- Require 400 gm chicken cut into cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp for ginger garlic paste.
- Need 1/2 tsp for black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tsp roasted cumin powder.
- Give 2 tsp – Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Require 2-3 tbsps of rice flour.
- It’s As needed – Oil for frying.
- Require for For tempering.
- Provide 1 tbsps for oil.
- Prepare 5-6 – slit green chillies.
- It’s 1 tbsp – chopped garlic.
- Give 10-12 of curry leaves.
- You need 1 medium size onion cut into small cubes.
- You need 2 tsp for tomato sauce.
- Provide To taste – Little bit salt.
- You need To taste – Black pepper powder.
Chicken Cutlets-Chicken Starter Recipe -Curries And Stories With Neelam. It consists of deep-fried chicken that is marinated in ginger, lemon, red chiles, and a variety of other spices.
Chicken 65 how to cook
- First add chicken and all the listed ingredients except rice flour and mix it and coat the chicken well and keep aside and marinate for about 30 minutes..
- After marination then add rice flour mix and coat well..
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces until crispy and keep it aside..
- Now for tempering, heat oil in a pan add green chilli, garlic and curry leaves sauté it till fragrant..
- Now add onion fry it for a minute..
- Add the fried chicken pieces and toss well. Then add tomato sauce and little bit of salt mix it..
- At last add black pepper powder and mix it and switch off the flame..
- Our delicious snack is ready to serve..
- Enjoy ?..