Shahi Paneer. Shahi paneer recipe – Delicious, rich & creamy restaurant style shahi paneer. Shahi dishes originated in the royal kitchens of the Mughals and were meat based. Shahi Paneer is a super popular paneer dish where paneer is cooked in a rich and creamy gravy.
Sautéed paneer is just the right match for this rich and luscious gravy, as the succulence of the paneer enriches the gravy further. Indeed, the Shahi Paneer is sure to pamper your palate. Learn more about shahi paneer, shahi paneer curry, paneer recipes, chilli paneer, paneer curry. ,by vahchef sanjay thumma Shahi Paneer is a very popular and rich vegetarian recipe. Food preparation Shahi Paneer is a fun point, in addition it becomes much more special value if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 19 ingredients, you can start cooking 17 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements of Shahi Paneer
- Prepare 500 gm Fresh Cottage cheese.
- It’s 8 for Cashew nuts.
- Give 8 for Almonds.
- You need 1/2 bowl of Curd.
- Provide 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 6-7 for garlic cloves.
- Require 1 inch Ginger.
- Provide 4 medium tomatoes.
- You need 2 teaspoon for kashmiri chilli powder.
- Need to taste for Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Require 1/2 teaspoon for Garam masala.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon – turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 for bay leaf.
- Require 1 inch – cinnamon.
- Provide 1 teaspoon for Kasori methi.
- It’s as needed Green corriender leaves.
- Provide as needed of Oil for cooking.
- You need 1 pinch Asofetida.
Shahi paneer is a popular and rich Mughlai dish prepared with cottage cheese, cream and cashew nut paste. This shahi paneer recipe has been tweaked a bit from the original, to suit my family needs. Shahi Paneer is considered to be a perfect dish for parties, marriages, and festivals. Mughlai Shahi Paneer is an exotic dish made with Paneer (Indian Cheese) cooked in a rich, creamy onion-cashew sauce.
Shahi Paneer making
- Grind onions, ginger and garlic..
- Heat oil. Add cumin seeds and allow it to crackle..
- Add grinded paste and fry with bayleaf & cinnamon stick..
- Boil 8 Cashew & 8 Almonds in water in a separate pan for 15 mins..
- Remove outer skin of almonds..
- Grind Cashew & almonds in grinder with little water & make it a slurry.
- Grind tomatoes in grinder..
- Add tomatoes paste in the fried onions. Fry till oil separates.
- Mix Asofetida & 2 teaspoon red Kashmiri chilli powder & garam masala in half bowl of water. Make a slurry..
- Add slurry in the pan. Add turmeric powder. Fry again..
- Add cashew almonds paste in the pan. Mix & fry for 2-3 mins..
- Add whipped curd in the mix & fry..
- Add cottage cheese cubes & mix well..
- Add required water & boil for 5-7 mins..
- Add honey, salt..
- Garnish with Kasori methi & chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve hot.
It is an excellent combination with Shahi Pulav, Naan. And "Shahi Paneer" – where Shahi denotes Royalty, something fit for kings! And can there be anything less than cream, butter and rich nuts which can be served for a king? This Shahi Paneer recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. About Shahi Paneer Recipe: Soft cottage cheese pieces served in thick tomato gravy.