Dahi gujhiya. Dahi stuffed Gujhiya.muumy wala taste.festiwal special ?. Diwali pakwaan.holi pakwaan.urd dal dish.dahi dish.fully indian food.special sish.traditional dish. Dahi ki Gujhiya are stuffed lentil dumplings soaked in yogurt (dahi/ curds).
Gujiyas stuffed with raisin mixture topped with sweetened curd and tamarind date chutney. Holi is incomplete without dahi bhalle or dahi bade but today I have added a twist to our traditional dahi bhalle and I'm sure once you try the recipe you. Dahi Gujiya is similar to Dahi Vada (दही बड़ा), but the shape of it it like a gujiya and is filled with dry nuts. Food preparation Dahi gujhiya is a fun point, additionally it becomes more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 22 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition for Dahi gujhiya
- Need of For gujhiya.
- Need 1 1/2 cup – Split black lentil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Require 1/2 tsp of Asafoitida.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Provide For filling.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – Chopped cashewnut.
- Require 1 tbsp for Chopped raisins.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp for Chopped ginger.
- Prepare of For curd mixture.
- Require 1 kg – Curd.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Need 1 tsp Black salt.
- Prepare for For serving.
- Provide 2 tsp of Khajoor imli ki chutney.
- Provide 2 tsp for Green chutney.
- Need 1 tsp of Roasted cumin powder.
- Require Red chilli powder to taste.
- Need 1 tsp – Chopped green chilli.
- Need 2 tsp for Chopped coriander.
- Require Papdi as needed (crispy salted chat poori).
Gujiya recipe with step by step pics. Gujiya is a popular North Indian sweet of a crisp, flaky pastry filled with a sweet khoya and dry fruits stuffing. In this post, I am sharing both fried. Dry Fruit Dahi Gujhiya is one of the many ways Indian Raita is served.
Dahi gujhiya how to cook
- Clean wash and soak the lentil for 4 hours then remove the skin and drain well and put into mixer make a thick paste from the lentil by adding 1 tbsp water in it. Transfer the paste in a large bowl and add salt, asafoitida. beat the mixture with your hand or a spoon till the mixture become fluffy. Heat the oil in a pan..
- Now take a large muslin cloth and wet it's surface by applying water using your hand, wet both hands too. Take some paste roll it as a ball, place the ball over the wet muslin cloth and start pressing it with your hand, that it form a circle..
- Place some stuffing on one side of circle, leaving a space. Join the edges of dahi gujhiya ir forms a semi circle shape. Now pick the gujhiya and gently slide in heated pan with oil in it on medium low flame. Fry the gujhiya till they are golden brown in colour from all sides.
- Take warm water in a large bowl and add 1 tsp salt mix well. put the fried gujhiya into the warm water, soak them for 1/2 an hour. then take out the gujhiya and place between your hands and gently press it to remove excess water from it. In another large bowl add curd and sugar whisk them to form a smooth and creamy mix..
- Lets start the plating. put the sweetened curd in a serving bowl drizzle some green chutney, imli ki meethi chutney then pour some more sweetened curd, sprinkle some roasted cumin powder, red chilli powder, green chilli, coriander and crushed papdi. Serve and enjoy..
You can consume this with meals as a side dish or as a wholesome chaat on its own. Dahi gujiya is a most popular starter/appetizers or snack in the Northern parts of India. It is made from thick urad dal batter. The batter is shaped into gujiya's, stuffed with some..to Dahi Gujiya checkout Dahi Ke Kebab, Lebanese Cheese Balls, Dahi Poha Tadka, Dahi Ke Taste : Mild. Dahi Gujiya is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Snacks.