Coriander coconut chutney. Green coriander coconut chutney recipe with step by step photos. Most people love this one as it gets a unique flavor from the fresh coriander leaves used. Some restaurants use chana dal and urad dal both instead of fried gram to.
Me and my hubby's favorite coriander coconut chutney, just love it. Coconut coriander chutney recipe – the best accompaniment for south Indian dishes like idli, medu vada, dosa, uttapam. It is also known as green coconut chutney recipe. Food preparation Coriander coconut chutney is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being extra special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 12 components, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition Coriander coconut chutney
- You need 2 1/2 cup – Chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 for fresh coconut.
- It’s 2 tbsp of roasted chana Dal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp chopped green chillies.
- Need 1/2 tsp chopped ginger.
- Give 1 tbsp for tamarind.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Give 1 tsp – mustard.
- Give 8-10 – curry leaves.
- Give 1 – dried red chilli.
- Provide 2 of small ice cubes.
- You need 1 tbsp for oil.
For coconut coriander green chutney for dosa. Get the Ingredient list, step-by-step written, printable and Mobile ready recipe with measurements on my website. Use this chutney for making sandwiches for picnics and parties. I have also used the same chutney recipe for stuffing fish. -Fresh coconut chutney flavoured with coriander.
Coriander coconut chutney steps
- Take a mixer bowl and add grated coconut, salt, Chana Dal, tamarind, green chilli, coriander, ice cube and crush it.
- Take it in a bowl..
- Now in a pan take oil and when the oil is heated add mustard seeds, curry leaves and dried red chilli.
- And the pour the mixture on the chutney..
- Now it is ready to serve.
Ingredients for Coriander Coconut Chutney Recipe. Coconut Coriander Chutney Recipe (for Idli, Dosa). I like coconut coriander chutney in all the coconut chutney I make, I simply love the flavors of coriander leaves in coconut chutney. This coriander coconut chutney is a must addition to South Indian dosa, idli and vada. Trust me, the coriander-coconut combo in this recipe is to die for.