Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. For frosting, in another large bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Pipe twelve carrots on top of cake, so each slice will have a carrot. All Reviews for Awesome Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
I love cream cheese frosting and carrot cake was always my favorite cake for my birthdays growing up! I am definitely going to make these for an upcoming meeting happening at a. Fluffy cream cheese frosting makes the ultimate topper for an ultramoist, classic carrot cake. Cooking Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 15 components, you can begin cooking 9 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
- Require – For cake:.
- It’s 2 cups – All Purpose Flour.
- Provide 1.5 cups of brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp for baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp Salt.
- Provide 2 tsp Cinnamon.
- Need 1/2 tsp – Nutmeg.
- Prepare 3 cups grated red winter Carrots.
- Give 1 cup – vegetable Oil.
- You need 4 Eggs.
- Need 3/4 cup chopped Walnuts.
- Require – For frosting.
- Prepare 200 gms Cream cheese.
- Need 150 gms powdered Sugar.
- Provide 100 gms for Butter, softened.
My husband who is a huge fan of the Magnolia carrot cake loved this one and said it was the best carrot cake he had. This Carrot Cake recipe is flavoured with shredded carrots and spices, covered with tangy cream cheese frosting. Carrot Cake is one of my favourite cake. There's a reason I've called this the The Ultimate Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting: it's extra moist and tender and flavored with the perfect blend of spices.
Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting instructions
- For cake: Preheat oven to 180°C. In a mixing bowl, cream together oil and sugar..
- Add all the eggs and mix well..
- In another bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients, and then add to wet mixture..
- Use a spatula and stir in the walnuts and carrots gently..
- Pour the cake batter into a greased and floured 9″x13″ cake pan or two 7 inch round cake pans if you want to bake in layers..
- Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes until edges are lightly browned. Use a toothpick and test the middle of the cake..
- Leave in pan and set on cooling rack to cool. Once the cake has cooled completely, ice with cream cheese frosting.
- For cream cheese frosting: Beat the cream cheese, sugar and butter together in a bowl until fluffy.
- Spread the icing over the top of the cake with a palette knife or spoon. Decorate cake with more chopped walnuts if desired..
It's then topped with a smooth and creamy whipped cream cheese frosting. Because of the cream cheese frosting, I recommend storing these carrot cake cupcakes in the refrigerator. With mixer running on low speed, slowly add powdered sugar and beat until well blended and smooth*. Frost cupcakes with cream cheese frosting then immediately roll edges of frosting in. Pineapple carrot cake is incredibly moist, bursting with spice flavor, and garnished with smooth and tangy cream cheese frosting.