Plantain Baskets Topped with Guacamole & Chicken Tikka. How to make plantain basket with avocado and shrimp, butter sauce for shrimp, baked plantains Twice-fried plantains topped with avocado and seasoned shrimp. Now this recipe right here, you're absolutely are going to want to try. This is a crispy fried plantain topped with bbq jackfruit that is topped with.
Crisp fried green plantains with a tender core, served with guacamole. Alternatively, use a tortilla or patacón press. How to make Cauliflower Balls with Ripe Plantain & Guacamole. Food preparation Plantain Baskets Topped with Guacamole & Chicken Tikka is a fun point, moreover it ends up being much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 28 components, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition of Plantain Baskets Topped with Guacamole & Chicken Tikka
- Require of INGREDIENTS for Plantain Baskets.
- You need 1 plantain.
- Provide 1 – tiny bowl for moulding.
- It’s as needed Oil for frying.
- Prepare – Ingredients for Chicken Tikka.
- Require 250 gm of boneless chicken pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cups Greek yoghurt.
- It’s 2 tbsp Fresh cream.
- Give 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 tsp for pepper powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli Powder.
- Require to taste – Salt.
- Give 1/2 tsp – cumin powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp for Garam masala powder.
- Need 1/2 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp for crushed Kasuri methi.
- Need 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder.
- Give 2 tbsp of Gram flour roasted.
- Provide 1 tbsp of edible oil.
- Need 1/4 tsp for red food colour.
- You need – INGREDIENTS for Guacamole.
- It’s 1 for medium ripe avocado, halved and pitted.
- Provide 1/2 of finely chopped white onion.
- Prepare 1 spring finely chopped fresh cilantro.
- Give 1 – small jalapeño, seeds and ribs removed, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp lime juice (from about 1 ½ limes), or more if needed.
- Give to taste salt.
The delicious topping was this Guacamole and shrimp. I made myself a yummy tostada or fried green plantain for lunch this week. The delicious topping was this Guacamole and shrimp. I enjoyed it very much and hope you do too!
Plantain Baskets Topped with Guacamole & Chicken Tikka start cooking
- Method for Plantain Baskets Start by peeling the plantains, then cut them into 1-inch slices. Fry the slices in plenty of hot oil until they are lightly browned. Remove plantains from the oil and use a heavy bowl to crush them (be careful not to break them apart). I took a terracotta diya or lamp and pressed each plantain slice into it and formed a basket shape. Remove and mould all the baskets.Then re-fry until golden brown and set aside..
- Method for Tikka Firstly, wash the boneless chicken and pat dry and place in a bowl. Add salt to taste, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, pepper powder and juice of one lime. Smear the chicken pieces nicely and keep aside. In another bigger bowl, add the Greek yoghurt, cumin, coriander, garam masala powder, Kasuri methi, turmeric, food colour, cream, fresh coriander, oil, roasted gram flour and make a smooth silky marinade..
- Add the boneless chicken pieces and coat them nicely so that they drown in this rich marinade. Give a mix. Cover the marinated chicken and set aside for 4 hours.Instead of grilling the chicken in the oven, I just pan fried them Take a non-stick pan, add 2 tbsp. oil and heat it. Place the marinated chicken on the pan and grill till nicely roasted on all sides. Remove and set aside..
- Method for Guacamole I’m sharing a guacamole recipe that I learnt from my Mexican Samdhan. To prepare the avocado, simply scoop the avocado flesh into your bowl with a spoon. This is a lot easier than dicing it. Diced avocado pieces are slippery. If you have a gorgeous red summer tomato, you can chop and use it but my recipe doesn’t call for tomato. I also skipped garlic, because I added it in the Tikka marinade..
- I also added 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander, which offers the irresistibility factor. Coriander is a little trick that I learned from Elenita.Using a fork, mash up the avocado until it reaches your desired texture quickly add the onion, jalapeño, lime juice, coriander, and salt. Stir to combine..
- Assembling Now that all your components are ready, it is time to assemble the hors de oeuvres. Take the baskets. Place a dollop of avocado in each fried plantain basket, then top with a chicken tikka and a sprinkle of crushed red and pepper.
- Your Plantain Baskets Topped with Guacamole & Chicken Tikka hors the'oeuvres are ready to be served. A fusion of Mexican and Indian Cuisine just like my son, an Indian married a Mexican girl!.
Roger Mooking's Plantain Gratin is topped with quick pickled shallots and jalapenos. Kelis utilizes leftover cooking liquid from her Plantain Mash to thin out the Lita Oliver's Plantains a la Gloria is a simple dessert with a depth of flavor from cinnamon nutmeg, vanilla extract and just a bit of lemon juice. Crispy, hearty, pan-fried plantains will always add that special something to a meal. Serve with eggs, alongside a juicy burger, etc.! This morning, I decided plantains would make an excellent side for scrambled eggs, but I was too lazy to look up a recipe.