Whole wheat ragi carrot cake. This is another healthy whole wheat cake recipe. Carrot cake is delicious desert cake recipe which Check out more whole wheat cake recipes below: Whole Wheat Coffee Cake Without Oven – https Eggless Soft Ragi Cake Recipe – How To Make Chocolate Ragi Millet Cake With Jaggery Carrot cake is one of my favorites, and it's even better when I can actually feel good about eating it!
Whole Wheat Carrot Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This moist cake is a keeper and the kids will rave about it. This healthy carrot cake recipe is incredibly moist and nobody will believe it's whole wheat! Food preparation Whole wheat ragi carrot cake is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 15 ingredients, you can begin cooking 13 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Whole wheat ragi carrot cake
- Require 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Give 1/8 cup for Ragi flour.
- It’s 1/8 cup – Maida.
- It’s 3/4 cup – Milk in room temp.
- Require 1/2 cup of Sugar powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil.
- You need 1/4 cup for Cond milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped walnut.
- Require 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp for Salt.
- Need 1 tsp Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup for Grated carrot.
- Provide 1/4 cup for curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp Vinegar.
Recipe includes a less sugary cream cheese frosting. Can also be made with all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour. I have not made any frosting for the cake, but a chocolate frosting, sugar glaze or cream cheese icing will go well. While this healthy carrot cake recipe calls for whole-wheat pastry flour, you can easily make switch this with a gluten-free alternative, such as arrowroot flour, almond flour, or tapioca flour to make a gluten-free carrot cake.
Whole wheat ragi carrot cake step by step
- Grease a rectangular cake tin you can take round one too.
- In a mixing bowl take cond milk, oil, curd,sugar powder mix nicely.
- Add vanilla essence and mix well.
- In another large bowl seive 3 times wheat flour, ragi flour,maida baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour mixture little by little to the cond milk mixture, mix well.
- Add carrot and walnut.
- Adjust cosistency by adding milk.
- Pour the batter in greased cake tin, tap twice.
- Preheat the microwave on convection mode at 200° C.
- Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes.
- After it is done, wait for 2-3 minutes then insert the butter knife on the sides of the cake tin so that cake leaves the sides.
- Invert the cake on a wired rack to cool completely.
- There after cut the slices.
Your guests will never taste the difference! How to make carrot cake from scratch. This cake is quick and easy to make, versatile and utterly delicious. It wasn't until recently that we realized I like using all-purpose flour, but you can substitute some of the all-purpose flour for whole wheat or white whole wheat flour. How to Make… Whole Wheat Vegan Carrot Cake.