Carrot Green Peas Rava Idli with Coconut Chutney.
Food preparation Carrot Green Peas Rava Idli with Coconut Chutney is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 11 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements Carrot Green Peas Rava Idli with Coconut Chutney
- It’s 3 cup rava.
- Prepare 1 cup – curd.
- Prepare 1/4 cup – boiled green peas.
- You need 1/4 cup for chopped boiled carrot.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp – chopped coriander.
- You need 3 tbsp fried kaju.
- It’s 2 tbsp – oil.
- It’s 1 tsp for eno.
- You need to taste – Salt.
- Give as needed of Water.
Carrot Green Peas Rava Idli with Coconut Chutney how to cook
- Seasoning for both Idli & Chutney Heat oil, put rai, urad dal, red chilli, curry leaves, hing. Add in both idli batter and in coconut chutney as needed..
- Making of Idli:- Mix all ingredients (except oil & eno) in a bowl, make proper constituency, add seasoning, mix well, keep aside for 30 minutes, later again mix well, add oil, eno, soon start to steam idlis in idli cooker, atleast 8-10 minutes.
- Making of coconut chutney:- Grind fresh coconut along with daliya (roasted bengal gram), jeera, ginger, chilli, dahi, salt, water as needed, make semi liquid constituency, add seasoning, mix well..