Aloo ka Halwa. Today we are going to show show how to make aloo ka halwa recipe that is a very easy but very tasty recipe you can make it easily all ingredients are below. Aloo Ka Halwa Recipe – Potato Halwa Recipe Aloo halwa is usually prepared especially for various religious fasts and taste delicious. Aloo ka halwa is a sweet dish prepared from the mix of grated potatoes, ghee, milk and sugar.
Read this Recipe in Hindi- Aloo ka Halwa Recipe in Hindi. Wash potatoes and put them on fire for boiling. Then, make them cool, peel and mash them. Food preparation Aloo ka Halwa is a fun point, furthermore it becomes a lot more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 6 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients for Aloo ka Halwa
- Require 6 for -Boiled potato.
- Require 1/2 cup for sugar.
- Give 2-3 tbspn of desi ghee.
- It’s as required for Dry fruits.
- It’s 2 spoons of malai (optional).
- You need 3 Cardamom powder.
This is a very undemanding, easy and gluten-free dessert. I wasn't very fond of Indian sweets when I was little. But that doesn't mean that I didn't eat. Aloo ka halwa is a popular and delicious dessert from North India specially in Uttar Pradesh.
Aloo ka Halwa step by step
- Take potatoes grate even you can smash, then tke non-stick pan..
- Add 2 -tbspn ghee slightly heat ghee and then add potatoes and stir continuously until slightly colour changes and potatoes raw taste goes it takes approx 8-9 mint.
- Take a blender add sugar nad cardom and make powder.
- Aloo slightly colour changes I add malai and give a stir. Until malai mix wth aloo and dein I add sugar powder and I give a stir sugar until it melt or caramelized.
- Once sugar slightly caramelized and aloo change it's colour it turn into slight golden colour then add dry fruits.
- And garnish wth dry fruits.
It is the easiest and quickest halwa I have ever made. It can be eaten during fasting or as vrat ka. Check out the Shivratri vrat recipe to prepare aloo ka halwa. From Sabudana Khicdi to aloo fried From Sabudana Khichdi to aloo fried chips, you can savour a variety of dishes the whole day to stay. Aloo Ka Halwa – No one can believe that potato halwa can be as much delicious.