Chocolate? stuffed samosa. Samosa stuffed with chocolate and nuts. Recipe:: – Prepare dough with wheat flour, sugar, elaichi powder and salt adding some milk. – Prepare filling with. How to make Chocolate Samosa-Devour a mouthwatering chocolate samosa as dessert or snack.
Devour an innovative and mouthwatering chocolate samosa as dessert or snack. The samosa strips or patties are stuffed with grated chocolate and deep fried. An amazing concept of fried samosa with a chocolaty creamy and delicious chocolate filling. Cooking Chocolate? stuffed samosa is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes much more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 6 components, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition for Chocolate? stuffed samosa
- You need 2 bowl – All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 bowl for Grated chocolate.
- Require Oil 3 tbsp(for making dough).
- Give for Oil for frying.
- Need Water as needed(for making dough).
- Require Chocolate shavings(for garnish).
I actually added chocolate to a samosa and here I am introducing you to the Chocolate Samosa. I think this proves the level of my addiction to chocolate. For those of you who are familiar with the samosa, will know that it's a popular savory South Asian snack. Chocolate Samosa is a delicious fusion recipe which is very different from the popular traditional Indian samosa.
Chocolate? stuffed samosa step by step
- Add oil to the flour and add water as per the requirement to make the dough for samosa..
- Rest the dough for 10 minutes and then make medium sized balls out of it..
- Now using rolling pin roll them in size of chappati and cut it into 2 equal parts. Now make a cone out of each..
- Now gently hold the cone and stuff it with grated chocolate. Then press the open edges of the cone. With the help of a fork seal the edges by making fork imprints on it..
- Stuff all the samosas similarly..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the samosas till they become golden brown on low to medium flame..
- Serve hot and garnish it with grated chocolate. Delicious chocolate stuffed samosas are ready..
Prepared with all-purpose flour, pistachios, caster sugar, sugar and ghee, this delectable Fusion recipe is a must try on occasions like potlucks, birthdays, game nights and kitty parties when. Set this samosa aside to dry up. Now make all samosas like this. Now increase the heat to a high and fry again till golden brown. Serve hot with ketchup or any dip.