Chicken Tikka Kabab. In this video we will see how to make chicken tikka at home. Chicken Tikka Recipe / Chicken Tikka Kebab Recipe is very easy to make and can be made in an. Chicken tikka recipe – Tandoori chicken tikka is one of the most popular chicken starter or For more Indian Tandoori recipes you can check Chicken kabab Tandoori chicken Tandoori chicken.
Chicken Tikka Kabab is one of the most popular chicken dish in India. Tandoori Chicken or Chicken Tikka makes regular appearance in all Indian restaurants. The Malai Tikka Kabab is little different from the usual orange hued Chicken Tikka that you see in the appetizer. Cooking Chicken Tikka Kabab is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be much more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the following 17 components, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients – Chicken Tikka Kabab
- You need 400 gms Boneless Chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Sized Green Capsicum.
- You need 1 – Medium Sized Red Bellpaper.
- Require 1 of Medium Sized Yellow Bellpaper.
- You need 2 Medium Sized Onion.
- It’s 100 grams of Hung Curd.
- Require 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Require 1 teaspoon for Kashmiri Red Chilli powder.
- Require 1 teaspoon of Tandoori Masala powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon Kasoori Methi Powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon for Chat Masala Powder.
- Require 1 teaspoon for Onion Paste.
- Give 1 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon – Garlic Paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon for Ginger Paste.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons for Lime Juice.
- Require 2 teaspoons Oil.
This Kabab is very special to me as I have named it after my one and Only Wife 'Zareena'. Serve them hot with mint chutney and sliced pickled onions. This is a great party appetizer to please your guests! Chicken tikka is a chicken dish originating in the Indian subcontinent; the dish is popular in India, Bangladesh and Pakistan.
Chicken Tikka Kabab instructions
- Clean and cut the chicken pieces, green capsicum, red and yellow bellpeppers and onions into 3 cm cubes..
- Then marinate the chicken and vegetable pieces with salt and lime juice for 15 minutes..
- Then in a mixing bowl take Salt, Turmeric powder, Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder, Tandoori Masala Powder, Kasoori Methi Powder, Chaat Masala Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Hung Curd, Onion Paste, Garlic Paste, Ginger Paste and oil. Now mix all the ingredients nicely..
- Now put the marinated chicken and vegetable pieces in this spice mixture and coat well with the spices. Then cover it and let it marinate for 2 more hours..
- After 2 hours Take some skewers and grease the skewers with oil otherwise chicken and vegetable pieces will stick in the skewers..
- After that string the chicken and vegetable pieces one by one in skewers and bake it in Tandoor for 15 minutes in each side..
- Now it is ready to serve. Bon Appetite!!!.
Chicken tikka can be used in so many different recipes! Chicken tikka being cooked by chefs at Hasan's. You will get great results with this tried and tested tandoori chicken. These Chicken Tikka Kebabs are fab to have for supper, or even lunch. You can prepare them in advance to save some time and they'll even freeze well when cooked.