Veg khichdi with curd and sweet sour mango pickle. This No Oil Mango Pickle is a Punjabi style sweet and sour pickle recipe made without green unripe mangoes, jaggery and spices. Enjoy the sweet and sour pickle just plain or with any meal like dal khichdi or veg pulao or veg dum biryani. This no oil aam ka achar is also excellent with roti, paratha.
Here khatta=sour, meetha=sweet. aam Serving ideas for sweet mango pickle: with paratha, stuffed paratha, thepla etc. with khichdi or curd rice, dal-rice. on the side along with your. Eating show Veg Khichdi with Jackfruit, Carrots, pumpkin, tomato Pumpkin fries Omelet Mango pickle #MUKBANG #ASMR #MESSY EATING #INDIAN FOOD EATING SHOW. Sweet mango pickles are very special. Cooking Veg khichdi with curd and sweet sour mango pickle is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 18 components, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition of Veg khichdi with curd and sweet sour mango pickle
- It’s 1 cup for rice.
- Prepare 1 cup for tur dal.
- Prepare 1 cup of veggies (green peas, french beans, carrots).
- You need 2 for potatoes.
- Prepare 2 onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp – ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2-3 for green chillies.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – hing.
- Give 1 tsp for salt.
- Require 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Give 1 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp for maggi masala.
- Give 2 tsp for dhaniya jeera powder.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 roasted papad – serve.
- Give 1 small bowl – curd.
- Need 1 small bowl pickle.
The mangoes chosen for this pickle should be firm and under ripe. They are peeled, cut into thin slices and simmered The mango flesh softens but stays intact and blends easily with the sugar and spices without losing its original flavour. You can use any variety of. Avakaya or Andhra mango pickle is one of my favorite pickle along with Rajasthani mango pickle I simply love both.
Veg khichdi with curd and sweet sour mango pickle instructions
- Wash and soak dal and rice. Heat ghee. Add onions, hing, ginger garlic paste, green chillies. Cook for 2-3 mins..
- Add the spices, salt, maggi masala. Mix well. Now add the dal and rice. Add water. Cover the lid and pressure cooker for 3 whistles..
- When done, remove from the cooker and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with papad, curd and pickle..
Avakai+ghee+steamed rice is Another way of eating this is mixing with curd and have it with rice or roti/paratha that's another favorite combo of mine, there was a time when I used to. I make this pickle more often. Somedays i dont add curd, sometimes i increase the sugar level and spice level, so it taste like sweet and spicy. You need some chilli powder too. Wash a nice firm green mango.