Ragi Mysore Masala Dosa.
Food preparation Ragi Mysore Masala Dosa is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 26 ingredients, you can start cooking 10 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition – Ragi Mysore Masala Dosa
- Give 2 Cup – Ragi flour.
- Give 1/2 cup of urad dal.
- Prepare 1 tbs for methi seeds.
- You need 2 tbs of poha.
- You need to taste for Salt.
- Provide of For Aaloo palya.
- Give 3 for potato.
- Give 1 – onion.
- Give 2 green chillies.
- Provide 1/4 tsp for turmeric.
- Require 1/4 tsp – cumin.
- Require 1/4 tsp – mustard.
- Need 1 tsp – urad dal.
- Prepare 1/2 lemon juice.
- Give 1 inch ginger.
- Give to taste for Salt.
- You need 1 tbs of oil.
- Need as needed for Curry leaves.
- It’s as needed of Coriander leaves.
- It’s For red chilli chutney.
- It’s 7-8 of dry red chillies.
- It’s 2 tbs chana dal.
- Require 7-8 garlic cloves.
- Give 1 inch – Small piece ginger.
- It’s 1 for Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp for cumin.
Ragi Mysore Masala Dosa steps
- Soak urad dal, methi seeds and poha for 4-5 hours.
- Grind into fine paste.
- Take 2 cup ragi flour add urad dal mixture and mix well. Keep it for fermentation full night..
- Boil Aaloo. Chop onion and green chillies.
- In a kadai put oil add urad dal, cummin seeds mustard curry leaves and onion saute for a minute add grated ginger salt, turmeric and lemon juice. Give a mix add coriander leaves add boiled and mashed potatoes and mix..
- Soak dry red chillies in hot water for 1/2 an hour..
- Take out red chillies from the water roast on tawa.
- Roast chana dal also..
- In a mixie jar add red chilloies, chana dal and all other ingredients make a fine paste..
- Heat dosa tawa, spread dosa sprinkle little oil, spread red chilli paste in one corner put Aaloo palya and roast well.Fold and serve hot with Coconut Chutney..