Cooking Ring Samosa is an enjoyable point, in addition it ends up being more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 19 components, you can begin cooking 11 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition for Ring Samosa
- Need 1.5 cup – all-purpose flour (maida).
- Need 1/4 tsp – carom seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp for salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil.
- It’s Water for kneading.
- Require – Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 cup boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of boiled peas.
- Require 1/2 cup for coriender leaves, chopped.
- Need 1/4 tsp cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of coriender seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp dry mango powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp Red chili powder.
- Need 1-2 tsp ginger, chopped.
- Require 1/2 tsp for coriender powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garam masala.
- Require to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp oil.
- You need for Chutney for serving.
Ring Samosa step by step
- First boil and mash the potatoes..
- Now in a pan take oil add cumin seeds, ginger and peas and saute. Now cover with a lid and let the peas cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Now add potatoes, red chilli powder, coriander powder, aamchur powder, garam masala and salt, coriender leaves..
- Mix the mixture well and remove it in a plate and let it cool..
- Now take maida add ajwain, salt, oil and knead a hard dough and keep a side for 20 minutes..
- After 20 mins take a small ball and roll it into circle and cut into a square shape..
- On the upper side of the square keep the potato mixture & roll it once..
- Now make cuts in between but not till the end and roll the whole way down..
- Stick with maida batter on both the ends and create a circle..
- Now deep fry them on low heat and remove when golden brown..
- Serve hot with chutney & ketchup..