Chole Stuffed Samosa. Hey Guys, welcome to my channel Pocket Mommy. Learn How To Make Chole Samosa Chaat Recipe, an Indian Street Food Recipe, from Chef Ruchi Bharani, only on Rajshri Food. Make this easy to make Ragda.
Spicy chole (chickpeas) are served with samosa and dollops of yogurt and chutney. I made this Samosa Chaat the day I made homemade Samosa but I couldn't get around sharing it until today. I purposely make Chole and Samosa more than I need to make this dish. firstly, break the samosa roughly, as the stuffing needs to absorb the ragda. also, add curd if you additionally, ragda recipe when prepared with white peas taste great. however, you can also use chole. Cooking Chole Stuffed Samosa is an enjoyable thing, additionally it becomes much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 21 components, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition – Chole Stuffed Samosa
- You need of For outer layer.
- Require 150 gm of all-purpose flour or maida.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 pinch of Baking soda.
- Give 1 tbsp Ajwain/carom seeds.
- Give As needed Water.
- Prepare of For stuffing.
- Need 3 cup boiled chole(Chickpeas).
- Provide 2 tbsp for fried ground nuts.
- Need 1 of onion chopped.
- Need 1 tbsp for ginger garlic chilli paste.
- You need 1 green chilli chopped.
- Require 1 tsp for curry leaves.
- You need 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Give 1 tbsp – cumin coriander powder.
- Give 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- It’s As needed Oil for frying.
- Provide as needed of Water.
This masala mix has a very unique flavor which can enhance the flavor of even the most basic dishes. There is a very common dish called Roti nu Shaak that is made in Gujarati. I purposely make Chole and Samosa more than I need to make this dish. Samosa filled with pindi chole- a classic dish from the Punjabi region.
Chole Stuffed Samosa instructions
- For outer layer take flour,oil, salt, soda and ajwain in a bowl and mix it well till all the properties bind. Then pour water as required and make a hard dough. Cover and leave it for rest for 15 min..
- Now grind boiled chhole. Mash it properly using hand..
- Now grind boiled chhole. Heat a pan, splutter cumin, chilli, curry leaves. Add onion. When it turns golden add ginger garlic chilli paste. Saute till it's aroma came out. Then add all dry spices and salt. Add a little water. Saute it well. Then add grinded or mashed chhole. Mix it properly and switch off the flame. Let it cool down..
- Now divide the dough into three parts. Roll it like chapatti in oval shape. Cut each in the middle into two part..
- Then make cone and stick the edges using water. Fill the stuffing and cover it..
- Heat a pan with oil. When the oil is warm. Fry all the samosa for 20mins in low flame. When it turns golden brown take it out from oil. Serve it with sauce or chutney of your choice..
This dish is spiced with a large assortment of spice powders and other ingredients like ginger, garlic, tomatoes and onions. Try this Chole for Samosa Chaat recipe, or contribute your own. Put over Samosas and top with yoghurt, green and red chutneys, diced onion, sprinkle a little cumin powder and red chilli powder and. Chole Samosa by Chef Sanjyot Keer. Samosa Chaat Recipe, Learn how to make Samosa Chaat (absolutely delicious recipe of This Samosa Chaat recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.