Sabudana khichdi. Sabudana khichdi recipe With video and step by step photos. Sabudana ki khichdi Is usually made during fasting days like Navratri or mahashivratri or Ekadashi. It is an easy snack and is a good recipe.
I love my sabudana khichdi with yogurt on the. Sabudana khichadi is an Indian dish made from soaked sabudana (tapioca pearls). It is typically prepared in parts of Western India such as Maharashtra, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh. Food preparation Sabudana khichdi is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 8 ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients for Sabudana khichdi
- Prepare 1 cup – sabudana.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp for groundnuts.
- It’s 1 of boiled potato.
- Give 1 tsp of jeera.
- Need 2-3 of green chillies.
- Give Few Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper powder.
- Require As per taste Salt.
Sabudana khichdi recipe – Learn to make non-sticky sabudana khichdi with the help of these simple steps. Sabudana khichdi is an Indian dish made of tapioca pearls, potatoes, peanuts and herbs. Non Sticky Sabudaba khichadi Recipe, also called Sago pearl khichadi, maharashtrian sabudaba khichadi for breakfast or vrat. Sabudana Khichdi is a Maharashtrian dish made with sabudana, potatoes and peanuts.
Sabudana khichdi process
- Wash and Soak sabudana overnight in very little water.water should be absorbed. In sabudana add salt and black pepper powder keep aside.In one pan heat oil add jeera chopped green chillies, curry leaves..
- Cook and add chopped boiled potatoes, groundnuts cook. Now add soaked sabudana mix sprinkle little water. Cover and cook for about 2-3 mnts. Put coriander leaves and serve..
- Enjoy with family and friends..
Sabudana Khichdi Recipe for Navratri vrat or Hindu fasting days. Tips are shared to soak sabudana and to make perfect, non-sticky Have always struggled with getting perfect sabudana khichdi? Sago khichdi can be prepared using two types of sabudana (sago), large and small. When you think of what you can eat during a fast the first thing that pops into the mind is definitely sabudana khichdi. khichdi sago or sabakki khichdi with step by step photo and video recipe. the recipe is prepared by soaking the sabudana in water which later sautéed with bolied potatoes, groundnuts.