Chicken curry with whole garlic.
Cooking Chicken curry with whole garlic is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes a lot more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the following 16 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition – Chicken curry with whole garlic
- Provide 500 grams Chicken.
- Give 5-6 – chopped onions.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp – Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp Coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp for garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tbsp for cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp black pepper powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp – ginger and garlic paste.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need As required Water.
- Need 1 tbsp of Chicken masala.
- Prepare As required – Whole spices=2bay leaves,2red Chillies,1/2tsp cumin seeds and 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Need 5 tbsp – mustard oil.
- Prepare Some of Green coriander leaves for garnish.
- Prepare 2 of whole garlic.
Chicken curry with whole garlic instructions
- Heat the oil in a kadhai fry the chicken take out in a plate.
- Add the oil in a kadhai add bay leaves,red chillies,cumin or black pepper now add chopped onions fry till become brown add whole garlic and salt and mix it well add ginger, garlic paste mix it now add coriander powder, turmeric powder,red chilli powder,cumin powder, black pepper powder or garam masala and little water mix it well.
- Now add chicken and salt mix it well and cook for 10 mins now aad some water cook for 10 mint after 10 mint add chicken masala mix it well now off the flame.
- Now chicken curry is ready garnish with green coriander leaves.