Uncle Tim's Leg quarter Casserole ?.
Food preparation Uncle Tim's Leg quarter Casserole ? is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 16 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients for Uncle Tim's Leg quarter Casserole ?
- Need 2-4 for Leg Quarters.
- You need 1 bag for yellow rice 9oz (Whie rice is fine also).
- Need 1/4 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Provide 1 bag – frozen vegetable 16oz.
- You need 1 can – Cream of Chicken 10.5oz.
- It’s 1 can for Cheddar cheese 10.5oz.
- You need 1 can of chicken broth 14oz.
- Need 1 tsp of Soul Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp for Onion powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp Garlic powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp Pepper.
- Require 1/4 tsp for Sage.
- Provide for Parsley.
- You need Italian Seasoning.
- It’s of Salt.
- Need for Shredded Cheddar cheese.
Uncle Tim's Leg quarter Casserole ? making
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Add rice, chicken broth, cream of chicken, cheddar cheese, vegetables, mushrooms & stir..
- Add Soul Seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper to mixture, stir then add leg quarters. Top leg quarters with parsley, Italian Seasoning & salt to taste. Place covered on the middle rack for 45 – 50mins..
- Remove covering add shredded cheese, place on top shelf, place oven to broil for 5 or 6 min. Then turn oven off. Leave in oven. Check temperature to be sure chicken is cooked in around 5 – 10 minutes. Let rest, then serve..