Malai Kofta. Malai kofta recipe with video & step by step photos. Originally Koftas are meatballs dunked in Malai kofta is a popular Indian vegetarian dish made of potato & paneer balls served with smooth, rich. Deep fried balls (koftas) made with potato and Malai Kofta is a very popular Indian vegetarian dish where balls (kofta) made of potato and paneer are deep fried and.
Usually they are made up of mashed potatoes. Malai = Heavy cream Kofta = meatballs. Traditionally kofta curry is made from meat. Food preparation Malai Kofta is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the following 29 active ingredients, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients Malai Kofta
- You need For for Kofta.
- You need 100 gms for paneer(mashed).
- It’s 3-4 for boiled potatoes (mashed).
- You need 6-7 – cashew (crushed).
- Prepare 15-16 for kishmish.
- Give as required – coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp – Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cumin powder.
- You need 2 tbsp corn flour.
- Require as per taste for Salt as per taste.
- Provide as required of Oil to fry.
- It’s For of Gravy–.
- Prepare 3 tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 2 for onions chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp – ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 cup – malai or Amul freshcream.
- Give 6-7 cashew (soaked in water).
- Need 1 tbsp – magaj (soaked in water).
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of butter.
- Require 1/2 tsp for cardamom powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp black pepper powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp for sugar.
- Give 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp for cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp for garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp for kasuri methi (Crushed).
- Give as per taste for Salt (to taste).
- Prepare 2-3 tsp for oil.
These koftas are dipped into the heavy cream. Then they are added into smooth, rich Punjabi red gravy. Malai Kofta is a classic North Indian dish originated from the Mughlai cuisine. Malai refers to the cream and koftas are deep fried paneer and vegetable dumplings in rich and creamy tomato gravy.
Malai Kofta making
- Take a bowl mix well all the ingredients together. Divide it into equal parts.and make round shape ball.coat it with little corn flour..
- Heat oil in a pan.fry all the koftas golden brown in medium flame..
- Take a pan heat oil and butter in it.Add cumin seeds,onions,ginger garlic paste fry it.Now add tomatoes soute and cook it for 8-10 minutes in low medium heat.Add cashew and magaj in it.Mix well. Masala will release the oil..
- Turn off the flame. Let the masala cool down. In a mixer jar take fried masala and blend it very well.make a smooth gravy,use water if needed. With the help of strainer, strain the masala(gravy).
- Take pan heat it and transfer this gray.mix all dry masala powder,sugar,salt and kasuri methi.cook it on low medium heat for 2 minutes. Now add fresh cream.stir continuously.cover the lid.cook for 2-3 minutes.add water to maintain consistency..
- Add the koftas. Pour the gravy over tha koftas.Turn off the flame..
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.Serve with chapatis/Naan..
Friends please do try this easy Malai kofta recipe at home and please do share your feedback in the All the best and Spread the Joy of Cooking. For detailed Malai Kofta Recipe please visit http. this recipe post of malai kofta recipe, i have used the aloo anyway, before wrapping up the recipe, i would like to include some tips, suggestions and variation to malai kofta recipe. firstly, i would heavily. Malai Kofta is one of my most favourite Indian dishes and that is precisely why I have spent so long perfecting this easy Malai Kofta recipe. It's literally the first thing I look for on an Indian menu. Malai kofta is a delicious and rich main dish.