Malai kofta. Malai kofta recipe with video & step by step photos. Originally Koftas are meatballs dunked in Malai kofta is a popular Indian vegetarian dish made of potato & paneer balls served with smooth, rich. Deep fried balls (koftas) made with potato and Malai Kofta is a very popular Indian vegetarian dish where balls (kofta) made of potato and paneer are deep fried and.
Usually they are made up of mashed potatoes. Malai = Heavy cream Kofta = meatballs. Traditionally kofta curry is made from meat. Cooking Malai kofta is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 46 components, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Malai kofta
- Give of Kofta Balls.
- Give 50 gram – Mawa/khoa. (grated).
- Prepare 150 gram Paneer. (grated).
- You need 150 gram – Aloo. (boiled).
- Require To taste of Salt.
- Need Pinch of Nutmeg powder.
- Require 1/4 for Black pepper. crushed.
- Prepare 2 TBSP for Maida.
- Provide of Mix well and prepare kofta dough.
- Provide for Kofta Filling.
- Need – prepare small balls of kofta filling.
- Prepare 1 TSP for fresh cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup for Kofta balls dough.
- Require To taste – Salt.
- Provide 1/4 TSP – Cardamom powder.
- Require 1/4 for Green chilli. chilli chopped.
- Provide 1/2TBSP Raisins. FINELY CHOPPED.
- It’s 1 TBSP for Cashew. FINELY. CHOPPED.
- Give for gravy.
- You need 2 TBSP Oil.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Ghee.
- Require 1/2 TSP of Coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 leaf for Bay leaf.
- You need 1 piece of Cardamom green.
- It’s 1 piece for Cardamom black.
- Give 2-3 – (lavang) piece.
- Need 3-4 piece for Black pepper.
- Give piece Cinnamon stick. Small.
- Give 2 of Kashmiri red chilli dry.
- You need 10-12 piece Almonds.
- You need 18-20 piece – Cashews.
- Give 1 inch of Ginger.
- Need 4-5 pieces Galeic cloves.
- Prepare – Green chilli. 1chilli.
- Need – Onions. 2 medium size.
- Need 1 TSP Fenugreek leaves DRY.
- It’s 4 – Tomatoes. medium size riped.
- Require To taste Salt.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Red chilli powder.
- Require Pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 TSP of Coriander powder.
- Need 1/2 TSP of Kitchen king masala.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Water.
- Give of Fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup Fresh cream.
These koftas are dipped into the heavy cream. Then they are added into smooth, rich Punjabi red gravy. Malai Kofta is a classic North Indian dish originated from the Mughlai cuisine. Malai refers to the cream and koftas are deep fried paneer and vegetable dumplings in rich and creamy tomato gravy.
Malai kofta making process
- First prepare the gravy cook all the ingredients on low Flame.as it become soft and mushy grind it and strain it well.
- Prepare Kofta dough and add filling into it and deep fry in oil on medium flame.
- As gravy ready take pan add ghee 1/4Tsp red chilli powder salt and gravy…. Serves kofta in plate and add gravy on top of it.
Friends please do try this easy Malai kofta recipe at home and please do share your feedback in the All the best and Spread the Joy of Cooking. For detailed Malai Kofta Recipe please visit http. this recipe post of malai kofta recipe, i have used the aloo anyway, before wrapping up the recipe, i would like to include some tips, suggestions and variation to malai kofta recipe. firstly, i would heavily. Malai Kofta is a very popular North Indian dish & undoubtedly tops the list of foods ordered at Indian Malai stands for cream and Kofta is a fried dumpling of mashed potatoes, paneer (Indian cottage. Malai kofta is a delicious and rich main dish. Paneer dumplings with rich cream gravy.