Baked French Toast. Spread any remaining melted butter over bottom of dish. For the French toast: Grease the baking pan with butter. Tear the bread into chunks, or cut into cubes, and evenly distribute in the pan.
It's always one of my favorite things to make for breakfast, particularly when I. Easy baked french toast casserole has always been my favorite breakfast and it only I know there are thousands of easy baked french toast recipes out there but my blog here on the. Baked French Toast Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Food preparation Baked French Toast is a fun point, additionally it comes to be a lot more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 7 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients Baked French Toast
- Need 4 Eggs.
- Need 1 – Loaf White Bread of.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups Milk.
- You need 1/2 Cup for Butter.
- You need 1 Teaspoon for Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/2 Cup – Sugar.
- It’s – Cinnamon.
Top this decadent French toast with whatever fruit is in season. Go with berries in the spring, stone fruit in summer, apples or pears in fall. This Super Delicious Overnight French Toast Bake Recipe Takes French Toast To A Whole New Level! Pieces Of Sourdough Bread Covered In An Egg Mixture, Topped With Cinnamon Sugar.
Baked French Toast how to cook
- Melt butter in the microwave. Stir in sugar. Pour over the bottom of the casserole dish..
- Beat eggs, milk and vanilla..
- Place a single layer of bread. Pour over half the egg mixture to soak it through. Sprinkle cinnamon. As much as you like..
- Line the second layer. Pour over the remaining egg mixture. More cinnamon..
- Cover and chill in the fridge overnight. Oh yeah, let it soak good..
- Take it out in the morning, sprinkle some sugar on top, and some drops of butter..
- Bake at 180 C for 25-30 minutes..
- You can serve it hot with maple syrup and fresh cream. Or cold as is. It is so yummy you will end up fighting over who gets to lick the dish..
This easy baked French toast casserole is lightly spiced, slightly sweet, perfectly soft in the middle, and has a buttery crisp top. You can make this straight away or make it in advance — even overnight! An easy homemade baked french toast casserole with cinnamon-sugar topping. This breakfast casserole is a family favorite that you can make-ahead and refrigerate overnight or bake now. Easy French Toast Bake with no overnight chilling and all your favorite French Toast flavors you can serve to your family or a large crowd.