Baanale dosa(oggarne dosa).
Cooking Baanale dosa(oggarne dosa) is a fun thing, moreover it becomes much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 13 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements – Baanale dosa(oggarne dosa)
- You need – For batter grinding:.
- Give 1 glass of Urradal.
- It’s for Poha (2 tbsp).
- Prepare for Methi seeds (1 tsp).
- Give for Sugar (1 tsp).
- Provide – Salt.
- You need For dosa:.
- Provide leaves Coriander.
- Provide leaves Curry.
- Need 1 inch Ginger.
- Give for Hing.
- You need – Mustard seeds.
- You need – Urrad dal.
Baanale dosa(oggarne dosa) making
- Rinse urraddal +poha+methi seeds(1tsp) for one night..
- Then grind it adding salt the next day. Let the batter kept outside in a warm place for 8 hours..
- Dosa: Add fine rava (1 small glass)+ curry leaves + coriander leaves + ingu + chilli + ginger..
- While you are ready to prepare dosa, add oil on pan and pour mustard seeds and urrad dal. Once it splutters, pour batter to make delicious dosa. Serve it with chutney..