Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce. Rachael Ray makes Steak Sauce Fajitas with Blue Cheese Crumbles and Bacon Bits. For more follow the hashtag #RachaelRayShow. Remove the veggies to a bowl or plate, then get the fixins ready: I crumbled up some queso fresco, which I love, but you Drizzle some oil in the same skillet or on a grill pan if you have one, and throw on the flank steak.
Easy Chicken Fajitas with Cheesy Enchilada Rice + Tex-Mex Special Sauce. Half Baked Harvest. green onions, taco seasoning, cotija cheese, adobo. Roasted peppers and onions, steak-like portobello mushrooms, some So About Sheet Pan Fajitas. Cooking Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be extra special value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce
- Prepare 2 pounds of steak of your choice cut into thin strips.
- You need 1 of large onion sliced into half moon shapes.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper cut into strips. Can use red and yellow peppers.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter or vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Fajita Seasoning (Recipe on next page).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil for fajita marinade.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water for marinade.
- You need 1 package of flour tortillas.
- It’s of Queso cheese to taste. Can use shredded cheese also.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
In other words, let's roast stuff. Everything goes on the tray, and you pop it And that queso sauce is to die for!! Usually vegan cheese sauces are much more complicated, this. Skirt steak is the traditional cut used for fajitas It used to be inexpensive, but now it's not so cheap; oftentimes flank Salsa fresca, for serving (see recipe).
Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce instructions
- In large zip lock bag or deep dish, mix fajita mix with 2 tbsp. oil, 1/2 cup water until well combined. Add steak strips and mix around until all meat is covered well. I like using zip lock bags so it lays flat and marinade spreads easily over all the strips. Marinate for 30 minutes..
- In skillet, melt butter or oil over medium heat. Add strips of peppers and onions. I add a sprinkle of fajita seasoning to this just for taste. Cook until slightly tender. I like mine with a little firmness. Remove from skillet to bowl or plate..
- Cook the strips of steaks in butter or oil on medium high heat until cooked to your liking. These are medium. I like to crank the up at first to get a nice sear on the strips..
- When steak is cooked to your liking, add the onion and pepper mixture to steak and season with more fajita seasoning or salt and pepper. Really any seasoning you like. Turn off heat..
- Wrap your tortilla shells in aluminum foil and warm in oven for a few minutes to soften up. Can wrap in paper towel and microwave just for a few seconds to soften..
- Take warm tortilla and spread with cheese sauce. Add rice and steak/onion pepper mixture. Eat like a taco or roll like a burrito. Can also serve rice on the side..
After moving to a new state with two toddlers in tow, I came up with effortless fajitas. They make an easy weeknight meal on the grill or in a cast-iron skillet. Veggie-packed, grilled steak fajitas are a classic SoCal meal. This recipe is made gluten-free and paleo-friendly with cassava flour tortillas. Cooking (and eating) steak fajitas is such a summertime ritual.