Malai kofta. Malai kofta recipe with video & step by step photos. Originally Koftas are meatballs dunked in Malai kofta is a popular Indian vegetarian dish made of potato & paneer balls served with smooth, rich. Deep fried balls (koftas) made with potato and Malai Kofta is a very popular Indian vegetarian dish where balls (kofta) made of potato and paneer are deep fried and.
Usually they are made up of mashed potatoes. Malai = Heavy cream Kofta = meatballs. Traditionally kofta curry is made from meat. Food preparation Malai kofta is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 15 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 14 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition – Malai kofta
- It’s 4 for Boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cornflour.
- It’s 1 tbsp for Dryfruits, chopped.
- Prepare as required – Oil.
- Provide 11/2 tsp Red chilli Powder.
- Need 2 tsp Coriander powder.
- Need 1 tsp for Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need tsp for Fresh malai (thick)2.
- Prepare 2 for Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp – Garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of Paneer , grated.
- Provide 2 for bay leaves.
- Give 2 – onions.
- Give 2 – tomatoes.
These koftas are dipped into the heavy cream. Then they are added into smooth, rich Punjabi red gravy. Malai Kofta is a classic North Indian dish originated from the Mughlai cuisine. Malai refers to the cream and koftas are deep fried paneer and vegetable dumplings in rich and creamy tomato gravy.
Malai kofta step by step
- Boil potatoes grate it nicely..
- Grate paneer..
- Heat oil crackle bay leaves, cumin seeds and bay leaves..
- Add onion paste and roast it nicely. Add all spices in it.
- Make tomato puree.
- Add it to the onion paste.
- Roast it nicely.
- Now mix grated potato and paneer together add salt red chilli powder and cornflour in it.
- Make balls of it and fill chopped dry fruits and fresh malai in it. Roll into proper balls..
- Fry in hot oil..
- Now koftas are fried completely.
- Onion paste is also ready add malai in it..
- Mix nicely add water in it..
- Now dip koftas in it add chopped coriander leaves and malai for garnish..
Friends please do try this easy Malai kofta recipe at home and please do share your feedback in the All the best and Spread the Joy of Cooking. For detailed Malai Kofta Recipe please visit http. this recipe post of malai kofta recipe, i have used the aloo anyway, before wrapping up the recipe, i would like to include some tips, suggestions and variation to malai kofta recipe. firstly, i would heavily. Malai Kofta is a very popular North Indian dish & undoubtedly tops the list of foods ordered at Indian Malai stands for cream and Kofta is a fried dumpling of mashed potatoes, paneer (Indian cottage. Malai kofta is a delicious and rich main dish. Paneer dumplings with rich cream gravy.