Chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers. Everyone loves this dish—I consider it the best chicken and rice casserole recipe because it's a tasty combination of hearty and crunchy ingredients mixed in a creamy sauce. It's a time-tested classic. —Myrtle Matthews, Marietta, Georgia. Cheesy Chipotle Chicken and Rice CasseroleThe Brewer And The Baker.
Using leftover chicken, and rice and beans to make it extra hearty, plus plenty of Southwestern flair… it'll soon become a family favorite! Leftover chicken and potatoes team up to make this tasty casserole. The combination comes together with a basic white sauce and This makes a nice everyday meal using the leftovers from a Sunday chicken dinner, or use a cooked rotisserie chicken or leftovers from roasting a whole bird. Food preparation Chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be a lot more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 9 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition – Chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers
- Provide 4 cups of packed leftover cold cooked rice.
- You need 3 cups leftover cold cooked chicken.
- Give 1 for large can (22.6 oz) cream of mushroom soup.
- Need 1 can (15.25 oz) of whole kernel corn, drained.
- Give 1 cup – frozen peas.
- Need 1/4 for Parmesan cheese.
- Provide – Pepper, garlic and onion powders.
- Require 1/2 cup water.
- Require – Grated cheese of choice for top.
Your leftovers can be transformed into a new exciting dish. Try our leftover chicken & rice casserole recipe for a heart-warming meal. A great use for leftover chicken or turkey. Uses no Cream of Whatever soup.
Chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers process
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray or butter a medium sized casserole dish..
- In a large bow, combine the first 8 ingredients well. Pour into greased casserole and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 45 minutes..
- After 45 minutes pull it out of the oven, crank the temp to 400, and remove foil. Add your grated cheese to the top and return to the oven uncovered for 15 minutes longer. Allow it to sit for a bit to thicken. I serve it with salad and garlic bread..
A creamy wonderful one dish meal of chicken, rice 'n peas, topped off with a mixture of bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese and baked until golden brown. Chicken breasts, rice, French onion soup mix, and cream of mushroom soup are all you need to make this When I reheat the leftovers I put a little butter in it and it's wonderful!!! Chicken and Rice Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Rotisserie Chicken and Rice Casserole is an incredibly easy and delicious dinner that is perfect for busy weeknights! This easy casserole is made with rotisserie chicken, rice and almonds, celery and more!