Malai kofta. Malai kofta recipe with video & step by step photos. Originally Koftas are meatballs dunked in Malai kofta is a popular Indian vegetarian dish made of potato & paneer balls served with smooth, rich. Deep fried balls (koftas) made with potato and Malai Kofta is a very popular Indian vegetarian dish where balls (kofta) made of potato and paneer are deep fried and.
Usually they are made up of mashed potatoes. Malai = Heavy cream Kofta = meatballs. Traditionally kofta curry is made from meat. Food preparation Malai kofta is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes a lot more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 26 components, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition for Malai kofta
- It’s 100 gram for paneer.
- Give 4 for boiled potatoes.
- It’s 1 of finely chopped green chili.
- Prepare to taste – Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp for flour (maida).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chat masala.
- Require of Oil for frying.
- Need – For gravy.
- It’s 1 chopped onion.
- Need 5-6 – garlic.
- Give 1/2 for " ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp for cumin.
- Prepare 4 tsp for mustard oil.
- Provide 8-10 of cashews.
- Provide 5-6 – black pepper.
- Give 2 of tomato.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Need 1 tsp – red chili powder.
- Need to taste Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp garam masala.
- It’s 2 tomato puree.
- Provide 1/4 cup – home made cream.
- Prepare for Water as required.
- Prepare for Sauce for garnish.
These koftas are dipped into the heavy cream. Then they are added into smooth, rich Punjabi red gravy. Malai Kofta is a classic North Indian dish originated from the Mughlai cuisine. Malai refers to the cream and koftas are deep fried paneer and vegetable dumplings in rich and creamy tomato gravy.
Malai kofta steps
- Grate paneer.Add chili,flour,chat masala, ginger-garlic paste and salt..
- Grate potatoes.Now mix well and make a dough(without water).Now make a small balls..
- Fry the balls till golden.Roast the gravy.Add all spices and roast till golden.Accept dry spices grind all spices with little amount of water..
- Add tomato puree in gravy and little amount of water.Boil it.When you want to serve kofta, pour the gravy from top.Garnish with cream and sauce..
Friends please do try this easy Malai kofta recipe at home and please do share your feedback in the All the best and Spread the Joy of Cooking. For detailed Malai Kofta Recipe please visit http. this recipe post of malai kofta recipe, i have used the aloo anyway, before wrapping up the recipe, i would like to include some tips, suggestions and variation to malai kofta recipe. firstly, i would heavily. Malai Kofta is a very popular North Indian dish & undoubtedly tops the list of foods ordered at Indian Malai stands for cream and Kofta is a fried dumpling of mashed potatoes, paneer (Indian cottage. Malai Kofta is one of my most favourite Indian dishes and that is precisely why I have spent so long perfecting this easy Malai Kofta recipe. It's literally the first thing I look for on an Indian menu.