Fajita Bowl. This is steak fajita bowls done right. Bowls are totally my thing right now. Mainly because they make it stupidly easy to finish off all the little leftovers in the refrigerator in one easy swoop.
Love this easy and healthy one bowl recipe! When I go out to eat at a Mexican restaurant I almost always. Fajita in a Bowl Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Food preparation Fajita Bowl is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 13 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Fajita Bowl
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 Tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 Tsp of hot chilli powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 2 of peppers.
- It’s 2 of spring onions.
- Prepare 10 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Small bunch coriander.
- It’s of Avocado.
- You need 50 g of feta.
- It’s of Greek yoghurt, jalapeño and salad leaves to serve.
Cut corn from cobs and thinly slice steak across the grain; place in bowls. Top with steak, onions and peppers, avocado, black beans and corn. A fajita consists of grilled meat that is usually served with a corn or flour tortilla… Take the spicy meat and leave the rest – we say! I'll eat chicken fajitas, steak fajitas, shrimp fajitas, fajita quesadillas… you name it.
Fajita Bowl instructions
- Chop the chicken into 2 cm chunks. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, or wok, and throw the chicken in once hot..
- After a few minutes add the paprika, cumin and chilli powder. Stir for 2 mins before adding the peppers and onion..
- Continue stir frying until the veg have softened and the chicken cooked through – approx 7 – 10 mins.
- Meanwhile prepare the other elements of the bowl. Mash the avocado, crumble the feta and make a simple salsa with the tomatoes, spring onions and coriander..
- Present each element in sections and serve with salad leaves, big dollop of greek yoghurt and some jalapeño's.
Today it's all about Chicken Fajita Bowls with steamed white rice (or cauliflower rice if you're keeping it clean this. These Chicken Fajita bowls are INSANELY DELICIOUS!!! I love topping Chicken Fajita Bowls with the Chipolte Lime Crema but you can simply use sour cream if you prefer. Just because you are avoiding sugary and processed foods, doesn't mean that your The main fajita bowl recipe is at the top. Divide the lentil/turkey mixture among bowls and top with equal amounts of the pepper mixture, salsa, sour cream, avocado, cilantro, and lime wedge.