Paneer malai kofta. Malai kofta is a popular Indian vegetarian dish made of potato & paneer balls served with smooth, rich & creamy gravy. Malai translates to cream and kofta to fried balls. Hello friends here is the easy and quick recipe of malai kofta.
Traditionally kofta curry is made from meat. So, here koftas are made from grated paneer (cottage cheese), potatoes, nuts, and dried fruits. Malai Kofta is a super popular Punjabi curry. Cooking Paneer malai kofta is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being much more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the following 19 components, you can start cooking 12 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition for Paneer malai kofta
- Require 300 – grm paneer.
- Provide 2 slice for bread.
- Give 2 – onion.
- Give 1 of tomato.
- It’s 7-8 cloves of garlic.
- Give 1 "ginger.
- You need 1 tsp for aniseed.
- Require 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 for cloves.
- Require 2 of green cardamoms.
- Give 1 small piece cinnamon.
- It’s 7-8 cashew nuts.
- Require 7-8 of raisins.
- You need 2 tbsp for milk powder.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- Give 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – turmeric powder.
- It’s To taste – salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
Make sure the paneer is fresh and. Malai kofta is a delicious and rich main dish. Paneer dumplings with rich cream gravy. One of the popular paneer dishes for any special occasion.
Paneer malai kofta making process
- Heat a wok and dry roast whole garam masala and aniseed.
- Now add oil and fry onions and ginger garlic.
- Add cashew nuts and raisins and fry with salt and turmeric powder and almond.
- Now remove and make a fine paste of it and powder the roasted masala.
- Now soak the bread and crumble the paneer.
- Add salt,garam masala powder and sugar into it and knead a dough.
- Heat oil, fry koftas out of the dough.
- Now add masala paste saute until oil separates.
- Add salt, turmeric powder,red chilli powder and mix well.
- Add the milk mixed with milk powder and bring to boil.
- Add the koftas and mix sugar.
- Sprinkle roasted masala powder and remove,serve with chapati,rice,naan, whatever you want.
Serve with naan, roti or over the plain rice. Malai Kofta is a very popular North Indian dish & undoubtedly tops the list of foods ordered at Indian restaurants. Malai stands for cream and Kofta is a fried dumpling of mashed potatoes, paneer. Malai Kofta Recipe – Melt in your mouth Paneer kofta's stuffed with cashews and raisins dipped in a rich, creamy, sweet and spicy gravy. How to make Malai Kofta Dhaba Style – Malai Kofta is a melt.