Mughlai Malai Kofta Curry(Malai kofta in white gravy). Malai kofta recipe with video & step by step photos. Originally Koftas are meatballs dunked in delicious gravy or served as kababs. The recipe of malai kofta shared here is not Mughlai malai kofta that is served in white gravy.
Mughlai Malai Kofta, Malai Kofta in a White Creamy Gravy, How to make Malai Kofta Curry? How to make white Gravy for Malai Kofta Curry. Firstly make paste of cashew nuts and muskmelon seeds. Cooking Mughlai Malai Kofta Curry(Malai kofta in white gravy) is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being a lot more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 30 ingredients, you can start cooking 9 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition Mughlai Malai Kofta Curry(Malai kofta in white gravy)
- You need For for For kofta:.
- Prepare 200 gms – paneer (grated).
- Need 1 cup potato (boiled grated).
- You need 1 tsp coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp – green chilli paste.
- Require 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 +2 tbsp for corn flour.
- Provide some for raisins or cashews (for stuffing).
- You need as required of oil for frying kofta.
- Give For – White paste–.
- Provide 2-3 medium sized onion (sliced).
- It’s 1 green chilli.
- Need 1 tbsp for ginger.
- You need 1 star anise.
- Give 1 – cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Need 1 of black cardamom.
- Give 12-15 cashews.
- Require 1 tbsp for poppy seeds.
- Provide 2 cups of water.
- Prepare other for ingredients –.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp – oil.
- You need 1 tsp for cumin seeds.
- Require 2 tbsp – cream.
- Require 1/4 cup of fresh curd.
- It’s 1 tsp – kasuri methi.
- Need to taste of salt.
- Prepare some of fresh coriander for garnishing.
- Provide some for roasted cashews and raisins for garnishing.
Serve malai kofta curry with chapatti, naan, parantha or puri. Ingredients in Malai Kofta Recipe: Small, round and crispy koftas with a gorgeous dry fruit filling are soaked in a flavourful tomato, creamy gravy to give you the perfect meal. This Malai Kofta recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. The kofta in this malai kofta is made with paneer, potato, ginger, cilantro, some nuts and raisins.
Mughlai Malai Kofta Curry(Malai kofta in white gravy) making process
- First for making kofta – In a bowl add grated paneer along with grated potato,salt, black pepper powder, cardamom powder, green chilli paste and 1 tbsp of corn flour.Mix all ingredients well to make like dough..
- Now take lemon size of portion from dough mixture and flatten it with palm, place a cashew or raisin in centre and close/roll nicely to make kofta balls.make all kofta similarly and coat /roll them in cornflour and keep aside for 5-6 mins..
- Meanwhile heat oil in a wok and deepfry all kofta balls in hot oil till nice golden.remove all the kofta balls from oil and put them on paper napkin to absorb excess oil..
- For making white paste–Take a pan add sliced onion, green chilli, ginger, star anise,bay leaf, black cardamom, cinnamon,cashews poppy seeds and water.boil it for 4-5 mins on medium heat.switch off the heat and let it cool.after cooling add into a blender jar and blend till smooth paste..
- For preparing gravy – Heat oil/butter in a pan add cumin seeds when they cracks add prepared white paste, stir and cook for 3-4 mins on low to medium heat till it thickens. keep stirring in between..
- Next add cream and curd in it, mix well and cook for 2-3 mins, while stir continuously..
- Add salt and as required water, let it boil and cook until you get desired consistency of gravy.Next add cream and curd in it, mix well and cook for 2-3 mins, while stir continuously..
- In last add kasuri methi mix well and switch the heat off..
- For serving — Pour the gravy in a serving plate, arrange the kofta balls in gravy and again pour gravy over the koftas. Garnish with raisins, roasted cashews and with fresh coriander.Serve hot with roti, naan or plain parantha..
I also add some cardamom and white pepper powder to Enjoy malai kofta with naan or rice! If you've tried this Malai Kofta Recipe then don't forget to rate the recipe! Find best Malai Kofta recipe white gravy is a popular North Indian dish consisting of paneer balls in creamy gravy. It is so perfect with chapati or rice. Serve malai kofta curry with chapatti, naan, paratha or puri.