Chocolate Maida Burfi.
Cooking Chocolate Maida Burfi is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being extra unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 7 components, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Chocolate Maida Burfi
- Give 1/2 cup – or 110 gm All purpose flour or Maida.
- Give 1/4 tsp – Cardamom powder.
- You need 2-3 tbsp – Ghee.
- Need 2-3 tbsp – Slivered Almonds and Pistachios.
- Provide 100 gm for Sugar.
- Provide 3/4 cup for Water.
- You need 2 tsp Cocoa powder.
Chocolate Maida Burfi process
- Heat Ghee and roast the flour in it. Keep stirring it on a low to medium high heat so that it doesn't change the colour too much. It should be light in colour and you will realise a nice aroma emanating in your kitchen as it gets done..
- Meanwhile make a single string consistency sugar syrup while your flour is getting roasted side by side. When the aroma becomes stronger, it means you are done with the roasting..
- It will take around 15-20 minutes. Add Cocoa powder and nuts at this stage and give it a good mix again. Add the sugar syrup now and mix it well. It becomes a solid mass in about a minute or so and starts leaving the sides of the pan..
- Switch off the heat and transfer this to a greased dish. Let it cool down in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes keeping it well covered. Next is to cut into desired shapes and enjoy..