Malai kofta. Malai kofta recipe with video & step by step photos. Originally Koftas are meatballs dunked in Malai kofta is a popular Indian vegetarian dish made of potato & paneer balls served with smooth, rich. Deep fried balls (koftas) made with potato and Malai Kofta is a very popular Indian vegetarian dish where balls (kofta) made of potato and paneer are deep fried and.
Usually they are made up of mashed potatoes. Malai = Heavy cream Kofta = meatballs. Traditionally kofta curry is made from meat. Food preparation Malai kofta is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes a lot more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 21 ingredients, you can start cooking 10 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Malai kofta
- Need of For paneer Dumplings.
- Require 1 cup of paneer.
- Require 1 – big size boiled potato.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Give to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp for All purpose flour.
- Prepare of For gravy:-.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion.
- Give 2-3 for medium size tomatoes.
- It’s 3-4 for garlic cloves.
- Require 1-2 of free chilies.
- Provide 1 inches of ginger.
- Provide Handful – cashews.
- Require 1 for big cardamom.
- It’s 3-4 small cardamom.
- Need 5-6 for cloves.
- You need 7-8 black pepper.
- Give 1 inch for cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp – butter or ghee.
- It’s to taste – All dry masala.
- Need 1-2 tbsp of Besan.
These koftas are dipped into the heavy cream. Then they are added into smooth, rich Punjabi red gravy. Malai Kofta is a classic North Indian dish originated from the Mughlai cuisine. Malai refers to the cream and koftas are deep fried paneer and vegetable dumplings in rich and creamy tomato gravy.
Malai kofta making
- For making paneer dumplings..
- Crush the paneer and mash the potato. Mix them together very well. In it add all purpose flour, salt, black pepper powder. And mix it to form a dough..
- Make a ball out of the dough. And roll it in dry all purpose flour..
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and fry these ball till it becomes golden brown..
- Let start making gravy. For gravy heat oil in a pan on medium flame. To it add cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper corns, add fry itvtill it starts giving nice aroma. Then add cashews to it. Fry it for another couple of minutes. Then add garlic, green chilies, ginger. Once all raw aroma of garlic gone add sliced onions to it. Fry it till then onions become translucent. Then add tomatoes to it. Add salt and sugar to it..
- Add water and cover it and let it boil for at least 20-25 minutes on low flame..
- Take the mixture in a blender and blend it smoothly. Strain the mixture once. Or twice to get smooth consistency..
- Now add ghee in a pan. To it add a mixture of red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and Besan to it. Cook it till Besan start giving nice aroma. Or for 2-3 minutes..
- Then add our strained mixture to it. Cook the mixture for 15-20 minutes on low flame. Our gravy is ready to serve..
- Put paneer dumplings in a serving dish and pour gravy over it. Garnish with coriander leaves and cream. Enjoy.
Friends please do try this easy Malai kofta recipe at home and please do share your feedback in the All the best and Spread the Joy of Cooking. For detailed Malai Kofta Recipe please visit http. this recipe post of malai kofta recipe, i have used the aloo anyway, before wrapping up the recipe, i would like to include some tips, suggestions and variation to malai kofta recipe. firstly, i would heavily. Malai Kofta is a very popular North Indian dish & undoubtedly tops the list of foods ordered at Indian Malai stands for cream and Kofta is a fried dumpling of mashed potatoes, paneer (Indian cottage. Malai Kofta is one of my most favourite Indian dishes and that is precisely why I have spent so long perfecting this easy Malai Kofta recipe. It's literally the first thing I look for on an Indian menu.