Gulab jamun flavoured icing cake. That Gulab Jamun cake decoration on top is to die for!!! #snf #fusioncake #gulabjamun. It is a rabdi flavoured cake, the even light and fluffy layers of cake with soft crumbs are then drenched in the sugar syrup that is scented with rose and saffron, layered with the smoothest cloud-like whipped cream. Eggless Gulab Jamun Cake is a scrumptious cake with the flavors of gulab jamun (a deep-fried milk-based Indian sweet or dessert soaked in sugar syrup) but without the extra sugar, fat or guilt of eating something tasty but high in calories!!!
This delicious cake is made with gulab jamun. Must try it for a different taste of cake. Gulab jamun (sticky saffron-flavoured dumplings). (Anjum's Australian Spice Stories). Food preparation Gulab jamun flavoured icing cake is a fun point, additionally it comes to be more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 7 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements Gulab jamun flavoured icing cake
- Give 100 gm Vanilla sponge cake.
- Prepare 1 cup for Whipped cream.
- It’s 1 tsp for Gulab jamun essence.
- Need 10-12 for Almonds.
- Give 6-7 of Pistachios.
- Prepare as needed – Choco coloured stars and balls (for decoration).
- Require 3-4 of gulab jamuns.
Gulab Jamun – Traditional Indian Milk Based Mithai. Today's sweet is the delicious Gulab Jamun, an absolutely melt-in-the-mouth favorite Indian dessert and is a Gulab Jamuns are golden brown balls in flavored sugar syrup. They are served warm or at room temperature. Find gulab jamun stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Gulab jamun flavoured icing cake making process
- Take an empty clean jar..
- Add a piece of sponge cake into it.
- Add essence and chashni of gulab jamun to it..
- After that add 2 spoons full of whipped cream to it..
- Now add dry fruits (almonds and pistas) up of that..
- Next repeat these steps one more time layer by layer till the jar gets filled up..
- Now place two to three gulab jamuns up of that. And again decorate it with some dry fruits (almond and pista). Also add some decorative produts to it of your choice..
- So now hold on and it's ready. Yummy, delicious gulab jamun flavoured cake……
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Having tried rasmalai cake and gulab jamun pastry, both were full of flavor, moist and nicely presented. Similar Recipes, Bread Jamun Khoya Jamun Kala Jamun. Now this is a no fuss jamun recipe which is made easily with milk powder. It is so easy to make Aarthi the gulab jamuns were a little bit sticky inside… it was very nice…. but wonder why it turned out sticky also my syrup did not become thick.