My Spicy Sausage Onion & Beans Casserole. ?.
Food preparation My Spicy Sausage Onion & Beans Casserole. ? is a fun point, in addition it becomes much more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 13 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients of My Spicy Sausage Onion & Beans Casserole. ?
- Require 8 – nice pork sausage.
- You need 1/4 of onion chopped.
- It’s – Good pinch Sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp for Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch – dried Chilli.
- Provide 4 drained sundried tomatoes in oil out of a jar.
- You need 2 of long Sweet Roast peppers chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mexican herbs.
- Require 1/4 tsp red salt.
- Need 1 can for beans in tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tbls for BBQ Sauce smokey if you have it.
- Provide 1 tsp for pork spice.
- Require 1/4 cup for boiled water add 1 veg stock cube.
My Spicy Sausage Onion & Beans Casserole. ? process
- Spray the pan with olive oil aded the sausage, onion, salt, pepper and fry for 10 minutes to brown the sausage. Next add the sweet peppers. Fry for 3 minutes..
- Add the mexican herbs mix in. Add the red salt mix. Then add the beans.
- Add the BBQ sauce and mix in and the pork spice and stir. Then add the sundried tomato just 4 drained and cut into 3 now add the chicken stock.
- And mix in. Add this to your casserole dish in the oven on medium for 30 minutes..
- Serve hot..